What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
9/11 was an inside job :manny:
My issue with this is Dubya was almost at a Reagan level of ignorance when ironically his daddy was directly involved with getting coke from the Colombians. If you blaming Cheney though

HzLOQ8K.gif

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ugly rappers get women because they are FAMOUS. Fame and money will always be an exception

See, I never said that women ONLY cared about looks.

I'm fighting against the notion that looks DON'T matter.

Some women will look past it because of a guy's status and wealth. However, when it comes to the average relationship, women are not fukking with guys they aren't physically attracted to, unless there's some ulterior motive.

And you'll probably say something like "most guys I see are ugly". And you'd be wrong.

As a presumably straight male, you cannot see what a woman sees.

You don’t have to be a good looking man to be successful with women. that is what people mean by looks don’t matter.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
You don’t have to be a good looking man to be successful with women. that is what people mean by looks don’t matter.
No that's NOT what people mean at all.

Because if we define success as "a guy can have a committed relationship with an EQUALLY attractive woman through a reasonable amount of effiort", then I 100% agree with you.

But most people are saying that an ugly guy can casually fukk numerous objectively attractive women just through the power of vague unmeasurable things such as "mouthpiece" and "game". That's usually the argument and you can go back and look at any of those kinds of threads for proof of this.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Exactly this. Also Women will pick up on random physical features that straight men wouldn't even notice about other men

I have had women compliment my eyes and teeth. only a woman can accurately judge handsomeness in a man
Even my ugly ass has had some women find me attractive. And those particular women were only willing to fukk me BECAUSE of that physical attraction. They didn't care how fly or funny I was. They were simply turned on by something in my face that triggered an instinct I guess.

If that physical attraction wasn't there, nothing I could've said would make those women want me.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Black people shouldn't be calling themselves and each other "n1gga". It's literally the most degrading and dehumanizing word in our language and that's how we identify ourselves.

Just listen to how much hatred is behind the word:

The fact that this is even remotely controversial and receives backlash is just :snoop:
The fact that this is a controversial opinion is a testament to how deep the psychological hold is on too many of us.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Sounds like we are saying the quite part outloud. I damn near agree with most of what has been posted in this thread :ehh: .

I do Wana say that we need to stop acting like victims and take ownership of our successes and failures. Not everything is the white man's fault as much as we try to connect the dots. The older I get the more I knocked that off. Fourtune 500 Companies are making it a point to be diverse and now is the best chance we have in making a dent in catching up with salaries and opportunities. It's on us to make our resume undeniable to add to the DEI initiative these companies have. It's a leg up so do the leg work to get to that point.

Also appearance matters. We need to stop dressing sloppy and sagging our jeans. Get clean cuts and look presentable. If you dress like a thug even me a black man will cross the street to avoid you. Appearance matters because you never know when an opportunity presents itself.

We need to stop wasting our money trying to look rich. No once cares your Tshirt cost $400. It's a dumb flex to live in the hood but wear designer clothing. It doesn't show u have money it just shows you lack money mangment. Notice how real rich people's blends in the crowed.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No that's NOT what people mean at all.

Because if we define success as "a guy can have a committed relationship with an EQUALLY attractive woman through a reasonable amount of effiort", then I 100% agree with you.

But most people are saying that an ugly guy can casually fukk numerous objectively attractive women just through the power of vague unmeasurable things such as "mouthpiece" and "game". That's usually the argument and you can go back and look at any of those kinds of threads for proof of this.

if a man has style and personality he can get women no matter his looks. Most men struggle with women because personality not looks.