What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Miles Morales isn’t that good of a character and the side characters in both his movies are better and more memorable than he is.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Women care about a guy's looks. And by "looks" I mean his facial features, not swag and height etc.

For some reason whenever this is stated, people get violently angry. I show them undeniable proof and studies and they show me random ugly rappers with hot girlfriends and vague anecdotes.

You can't even deny that it is controversial. I get into a whole battle every time the topic is brought up.

:dead:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Along with food and water, it’s also the prenatal vitamins(what women have to take when they’re pregnant) that’s fukking up people’s mental and physical health. The quality of those three things have gotten worse the past 40 years.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
There's a lot of corny handsome nıggas that dont get pụssy. Please stop talking about this subject. It's wack and mad repetitive.
Look at the thread title. I won't budge.

See, you're proof that my opinion on this is controversial.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like we are saying the quite part outloud. I damn near agree with most of what has been posted in this thread :ehh: .

I do Wana say that we need to stop acting like victims and take ownership of our successes and failures. Not everything is the white man's fault as much as we try to connect the dots. The older I get the more I knocked that off. Fourtune 500 Companies are making it a point to be diverse and now is the best chance we have in making a dent in catching up with salaries and opportunities. It's on us to make our resume undeniable to add to the DEI initiative these companies have. It's a leg up so do the leg work to get to that point.

Also appearance matters. We need to stop dressing sloppy and sagging our jeans. Get clean cuts and look presentable. If you dress like a thug even me a black man will cross the street to avoid you. Appearance matters because you never know when an opportunity presents itself.

We need to stop wasting our money trying to look rich. No once cares your Tshirt cost $400. It's a dumb flex to live in the hood but wear designer clothing. It doesn't show u have money it just shows you lack money mangment. Notice how real rich people's blends in the crowed.
Been in corporate since 2012 (consulting, start-up, old school tech, new school tech, revenue operations, business/corporate strategy)

You talking that bullshyt company speak

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Been in corporate since 2012 (consulting, start-up, old school tech, new school tech, revenue operations, business/corporate strategy)

You talking that bullshyt company speak

Speak for your company brah. Been in corporate in my job for some years now and I'm a DEI Ambassador for this fortunate 50 company. Diversity is measured and their are goals to balance the number of lgbtq, females and minorities in leadership roles.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Bullshyt. This has been proven false many times. Even women admit that they want a man they're physically attracted to.

I'd ask you to prove it but you'd say shyt like "online dating doesn't count"...

how has it been proven as false?
Very few men get women based on how they look alone.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Fighting: height/reach are highly overrated. Ring generalship is vastly underrated and why many fights are won.
No matter if you're taller or shorter, it's the person who can make the other fight their fight that's going to win.
The one who makes the opponent play into their strengths (and maybe exposing the opponents' weaknesses) is more than likely going to cruise.

It's not easy to keep a short fighter at range just like it's not easy for a short fighter to get in on a taller fighter.
Both skills are even in terms of difficulty.
Fighters win fights, not arms lengths.
Most of the best fighters of all-time have both fought shorter and taller fighters without problems.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
A lotta incel bs made its way in here. Also a little bit of holicaust denial foolishness(there are receipts for what went down so it's a bad look to see that straight up white supremacist rhetoric find a place here) but aside from that this hasn't been a bad thread at all. And it didn't get bushed. :obama: Bravo, op.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
* We need to pick up the instruments again and start branching back out to other musical genres besides hip-hop. (Funk, soul, R&B, blues, jazz etc.)
Hip-hop has been on support ever since J Dilla passed. Frankly, rap is being weaponized against us at this point.

* I will always love DBZ, but people need to stop treating it like the pinnacle end-all-be-all of anime just because it's the ONLY joint they've ever seen.

* The 80s were the true golden era for X-men, not the 90s. Chris Claremont >

Last edited: