What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I have got a sport related one

Takeaway the off the ring stuff, speaking strictly boxing. Lennox lewis is on par, if not better than Ali and if the two fought in their prime (impossible I know)
I would put my money on lennox
Too slow and not a good enough chin. Nah.
I’ll take this a step further. Housing is a right and I don’t think we should be able to profit of housing at all. Japan sort of takes this approach and they have a homeless rate of 0%.
So how do they do this? Houses don't appreciate?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Too slow and not a good enough chin. Nah.

So how do they do this? Houses don't appreciate?
Through a lot of public policy. They made interest rates lower for lower income ppl and higher income ppl and capped the total rate at like 5.5%. They also own all the zoning and promote public housing development. For example think about the bad press Steph Curry receiving for voting against the public housing in his neighborhood.
They have much smaller streets which allows for more housing to be built because they have effective public transportation.
Essentially through a lot of public policy and Japanese culture everyone has access to affordable housing, so if the housing is affordable and there’s enough supply there is no housing real estate market. And as you said houses don’t appreciate.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Heres’s mine:There is a difference between black people and n$&-@, and we’re going to have to remove them for the better of our community. Sleep for good type shyt :birdman:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Young boys have worse hygiene than young girls but that dynamic flips with age as men develop better hygeine than women in general

It's borne out of survival, hygiene is a crucial factor in attracting women. women know they can still get a man without putting as much effort
into their hygiene

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Mine is poor people should not have multiple kids. Don't bring kids into this world if you can not support them, period

One or two is fine but poor people having 3 plus kids is the height of reckless and irresponsible

Just look at the level of suffering that poor kids in parts of Asia,Africa and latin America are going through :scust: I would legit curse
my parent out everyday if I was brought up with such level of poverty, the poor babies didn't ask for such a life

What's yours
On this topic...
I think u should have to take a course and pass a test to have kids.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Another one. Well my main most controversial take

Mentally ill people, more often than not, are a burden on society. And mentally ill people who are prone to having violent episodes should be put away somewhere for good if they can’t control themselves

you're only somewhat right but you're oversimplifying this too much

first of all there are a lot of people who suffer from some form mental illness, however they are still peaceful, have jobs and make a family just like regular people

now as far as you saying mentally that are VIOLENT should be kept away from society

but think about this, I think ALL violent person who is a danger to society should be put away

there's been plenty of sane people who are still a menace to peaceful society

mag357

Superstar
Daps
We do threads like this alot.
And I say the same thing.

Magic Johnson is a gay man and he got HIV from having gay sex.

He was used by the medical community to push the narrative that anybody can get AIDS.
So that they could get funding for research.

Back then, nobody care about a disease that only killed homosexuals and intravenous drug users.

He became the face of heterosexual men with HIV and the entire HIV/AIDS campaign.

He has become very wealthy because of this situation with him and the medical science community

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I dislike comedians at work and in general. Most people who make jokes at others (or themselves) and charm other people are big talkers who cover up their lack of skills. They the ones who end up being bloggers and podcasters because they're not a good or at best a mid artist, engineer, etc. They may seem cool to kick it, but that's it and best believe they talk shyt on you.

Being a vocal "friendly people person" at work is overrated and leads to cliques. Smart, professional people who put their head down and collaborate with others once in a while will build a system that's efficient and lead to overall less work for everyone.

Say less and let the actions do the talking.
This is cap. Having a sense of humor in general removes stresses outta your life.

Human nature is full of absurdities. By not giving to the reaction, that's called a silent win.

Charisma in general gets people further ahead in life.

Quiet charisma is used by introverts. Listening, using open body language and remaining cool makes other perceive as a chill individual

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Poor people shouldn’t have pets.

It’s always the worst people that have multiple pets and live in filth. They do keep them fed but damn that’s an expense you don’t have to have.

I know there’s a trade off of pets helping your mental health when you’re depressed/broke/single vs the added expense and work.

I’ve just seen too many instances of this shyt not working out for the person or the pet.

Sorry but get your life in order and get to a place where you can properly care for yourself and them.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Heres’s mine:There is a difference between black people and n$&-@, and we’re going to have to remove them for the better of our community. Sleep for good type shyt :birdman:
My only problem with that statement is that crackas tend to cheerlead and co-opt it as well. :mjpls:

We gotta reword it so cacs don't feel comfortable parroting it.