What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

Menna

All Star
Daps
Landlords are fukking up any potential hopes of SOCIAL MOBILITY by artificially raising prices for their "needs" of luxury
Eh…property taxes increase, property management fees increase, water sewer bills increase, interest rates high, insurance increases gotta share in the costsssss :yeshrug:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Women care about a guy's looks. And by "looks" I mean his facial features, not swag and height etc.

For some reason whenever this is stated, people get violently angry. I show them undeniable proof and studies and they show me random ugly rappers with hot girlfriends and vague anecdotes.

You can't even deny that it is controversial. I get into a whole battle every time the topic is brought up.
That's not a opinion that's basically a fact assuming you mean regular people. Who would willingly choose a ugly person? :skip:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Eh…property taxes increase, property management fees increase, water sewer bills increase, interest rates high, insurance increases gotta share in the costsssss :yeshrug:

fukk them. They still hoard the most profits in recordex history and they get tax breaks from the government. Why do poor tenants get the burnt edge of the costs? Because "it's business" and nothing more?? :pacspit:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That's not a opinion that's basically a fact assuming you mean regular people. Who would willingly choose a ugly person? :skip:

Be honest and I mean it out of being a no judgment zone here, but what kind of man or celebrity you find attractive? Cause of $$$ and even clothing ain't enough, what is it?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Black mens obsession with thick/curvy and having a big ass has made our women lazy and given them a green light not to keep themselves in shape and fueled the BBL craze

I agree.

These thick broads get :flabbynsick: and dudes get mad when they settled down with a fat broad that nags regularly.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Heres’s mine:There is a difference between black people and n$&-@, and we’re going to have to remove them for the better of our community. Sleep for good type shyt :birdman:

Problem is, the "real nikka" has all the access to clout, fast money, and attractive (non-hoodrat) women while setting all the superficial trends of the last 30 years. We basically need a Civil Rights Movement style pushback in order for those brehs to disappear.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Problem is, the "real nikka" has all the access to clout, fast money, and attractive (non-hoodrat) women while setting all the superficial trends of the last 30 years. We basically need a Civil Rights Movement style pushback in order for those brehs to disappear.

no, these nikkas don't have all the access

they usually stay in a low socioeconomic category and are confined to hoods

the problem is, a lot of our youth are subject to their influence because they stay in the same area

them nikkas are slum lords, they don't have real power or mobility

and don't even really earn close to middle class, they just live in squalor so everything is inflated