What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That we'll never advance until we admit cacs are our enemy and you don't "integrate" with people that were completely fine with you and your ancestors being brutalized.

Integration is submission and that is truly what destroyed the Black man/woman dynamic. But I always say there are certain uncomfortable truths we run away from

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wouldn't go that far but I agree He's overrated, His off the ring legacy is/was more impressive than what he did in the ring
He kept his hands down too much and thought he could dodge and roll everything. He obviously couldn't even in his youth but he had the speed to get him out of most jams. He got punished for it in his second run severely. It's why Frazier beat him in the first fight.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Nobody on this site can whoop me :yeshrug:
Come're bıtch.....
full

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
1) A majority of the members of the LGBTQ community have severe mental illness.

2) women live in a world of double standards, no accountability and hypocrisy and us as men should put our feet down far more often in regards to it.

3) black people need to be more selective and discriminatory when it comes to how we choose to procreate and with whom.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Men should be able to legally opt out of being a father if they want to. This includes any obligation to pay child support.

Women have many options to opt out including dropping them off like library books:

Speaking of child support, even though I have issue with the super rich, I think child support (and alimony for that matter) either needs to be abolished or have some sort of cap. It's women out here that couldn't make a free throw or produce an album being awarded tens of thousands of dollars in child support.

Basically, take away all incentives for gain through reckless child birth and divorce, and I think it might make women think twice about who they're marrying or let hit raw.

I literally have the opposite opinion.

If you get the chick pregnant that’s on you. And there really shouldn’t be any limit to what a man provides his child. So I’ve never felt bad for anyone who is getting run by the child support system. I also have a similar feeling about divorce settlements.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Did a bunch of alts get together and decide to make this thread? First page is just rife with rejects.:hhh:

Okay, here's mine:
I know it isn't controversial, or an opinion based on 99% of the other posts in here, but the coli doesn't know what "controversial" means. :snoop:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I have got a sport related one

Takeaway the off the ring stuff, speaking strictly boxing. Lennox lewis is on par, if not better than Ali and if the two fought in their prime (impossible I know)
I would put my money on lennox
Lennox was a technical marvel. I put him right on par with a prime :flabbynsick:

To me Larry was the best. Technical, knockout power, size, and one of the crispiest jabs:wow: