What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Women that make false accusations, wether it be rape or dv should be given mandatory jail sentences and liable to be sued. White collar crime should be a class1 felony. College should be free for all descendants of slaves in every country that benefited from transatlantic slave trade and a full comprehensive tax exemption until you are 40yrs old,that would be the kind of reparations that would help future generations.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Almost forgot....

Blaming music is a copout. If music was this magical way to get folks to behave a certain way the effects of it would be more rampant as access to the music is wider than ever.

Yet crime/behavior that is usually associated with rap is still primarily rampant in poor areas with little opportunities readily available. shyt makes me laugh anytime clowns go on these long tangeants to admit they don't know jack about how crime or human behavior works.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I have got a sport related one

Takeaway the off the ring stuff, speaking strictly boxing. Lennox lewis is on par, if not better than Ali and if the two fought in their prime (impossible I know)
I would put my money on lennox
Ali is very overrated even amongst heavyweights historically. He had really poor fundamentals that he never improved on that got him hurt later in his career when he couldn't be as evasive as he was in his youth.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
The people of this generation ain't shıt. Hoes looking for transactional love and free meals with bad weaves, tarantula eyelashes and pisspoor diets. Dusty emaciated nıggas calling themselves the prize. Africans being cọons. Weird ass nıggas with no sense of self calling themselves pronouns and shıt. Trannies being normalized and harassing straight nıggas. Ashkenazi Jews acting like bıtches and claiming shıt that ain't theirs (since 1740). Nıggas and bıtches scamming left and right. Everyone being a weirdo with depression. 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽it all though

Last edited:

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
I absolutely genuinely believe black people are not who they really are at this present time. I believe we have access to something greater in us that no other group of people have. Just look at ancient Egypt. I also believe now we are just white peoples projection of what they want us to be. We reflect what they project at this current time

Last edited:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Ali is very overrated even amongst heavyweights historically. He had really poor fundamentals that he never improved on that got him hurt later in his career when he couldn't be as evasive as he was in his youth.
I wouldn't go that far but I agree He's overrated, His off the ring legacy is/was more impressive than what he did in the ring

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Landlords are fukking up any potential hopes of SOCIAL MOBILITY by artificially raising prices for their "needs" of luxury
I’ll take this a step further. Housing is a right and I don’t think we should be able to profit of housing at all. Japan sort of takes this approach and they have a homeless rate of 0%.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Black people shouldn't be calling themselves and each other "n1gga". It's literally the most degrading and dehumanizing word in our language and that's how we identify ourselves.

Just listen to how much hatred is behind the word:

The fact that this is even remotely controversial and receives backlash is just :snoop:
It's sadly how you know most will never progress. Cacs got a large part of our group to identify as and promote old racist stereotypes.