What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

Daps
I've got another that's more controversial; I caught major hate and criticism over it though on another forum.

I may post but it's one of those things where I can't say for sure. Hell I hope it's not true.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Women care about a guy's looks. And by "looks" I mean his facial features, not swag and height etc.

For some reason whenever this is stated, people get violently angry. I show them undeniable proof and studies and they show me random ugly rappers with hot girlfriends and vague anecdotes.

You can't even deny that it is controversial. I get into a whole battle every time the topic is brought up.

If women cared about guys looks ugly rappers would not get women

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
If women cared about guys looks ugly rappers would not get women
Ugly rappers get women because they are FAMOUS. Fame and money will always be an exception

See, I never said that women ONLY cared about looks.

I'm fighting against the notion that looks DON'T matter.

Some women will look past it because of a guy's status and wealth. However, when it comes to the average relationship, women are not fukking with guys they aren't physically attracted to, unless there's some ulterior motive.

And you'll probably say something like "most guys I see are ugly". And you'd be wrong.

As a presumably straight male, you cannot see what a woman sees.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I've got another that's more controversial; I caught major hate and criticism over it though on another forum.

I may post but it's one of those things where I can't say for sure. Hell I hope it's not true.
What is it

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Another one. Well my main most controversial take

Mentally ill people, more often than not, are a burden on society. And mentally ill people who are prone to having violent episodes should be put away somewhere for good if they can’t control themselves
100% agree

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Ugly rappers get women because they are FAMOUS. Fame and money will always be an exception

See, I never said that women ONLY cared about looks.

I'm fighting against the notion that looks DON'T matter.

Some women will look past it because of a guy's status and wealth. However, when it comes to the average relationship, women are not fukking with guys they aren't physically attracted to, unless there's some ulterior motive.

And you'll probably say something like "most guys I see are ugly". And you'd be wrong.

As a presumably straight male, you cannot see what a woman sees.

Exactly this. Also Women will pick up on random physical features that straight men wouldn't even notice about other men

I have had women compliment my eyes and teeth. only a woman can accurately judge handsomeness in a man

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I also :snoop: when I see people brag on a famous person's accomplishments on here (like if they land a dime) or social media,
Like bro come on it don't get lamer than that.
Cats be all up in LeBron or Floyd's IG's on some "That's what's up 💯" or "OK King 👑"and not in their own families' when they accomplish something :russ:
That does absolutely nothing and you look like a groupie.
Realize their accolades and accomplishments don't help your day-to-day struggles at all.
Them having all that money and success doesn't affect your bank account and your bills.
What have YOU done? That's what you need to focus on.

I don't know if they expect kickback or clout but most likely they ain't even reading your reply because you ain't all that important to them.

Which leads me to another thing:
Many people expect "community" to do the work because they don't want to do the hard work for themselves.

Grifters know this. That's why they make bank - making empty promises to people who don't want to do the work.

If you want to thrive, you need to grind: you being a keyboard warrior doesn't doesn't get you anywhere close to learning skills that land a life-changing job.
A lot of these people are not all that much more special than you, they've just put the work in to figure out to how utilize what they do best and how to control their engagements. It's a learning from mistakes thing and seeking out experiences that will make you keep making adjustments.
That's working/grinding.

"Grinding" and "taking action" doesn't mean convincing everyone else to do something that you need to be doing.

Additionally, people expect others to down-level and be with them rather than level up. Cats are really scared of getting their hands dirty.

Last edited: