What's the most controversial opinion you hold and wouldn't budge on regardless of the backlash/criticism

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
no, these nikkas don't have all the access

they usually stay in a low socioeconomic category and are confined to hoods

the problem is, a lot of our youth are subject to their influence because they stay in the same area

them nikkas are slum lords, they don't have real power or mobility

and don't even really earn close to middle class, they just live in squalor so everything is inflated

Yeah, but they have CLOUT where even where they lack in money, and that is enough to make a ton of middle class black folk feel 'less' of themselves and feel like you can only be a 'complete' black person if you engage in degeneracy.

Its social leverage that sets trends. Problem is, it went off the deep cliff the last 20 years or so.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Our GLOBAL position in this world will NEVER change and we will always be rooted at the bottom until we stop trying to play "fair" and do things "the morally right way"

So you advocate for SCAMMING, World Wars, propaganda, environmental destruction, and enslavement of other non blacks as the only method of SOCIAL MOBILITY?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
most guys complaining about women are bytches and will bend just for the chance at p*ssy

thats why we got these hoe ass nikkas like fresh and fit leading the way because men don't demand enough

why they don't demand enough from women, because they don't demand shyt from themselves

everybody wants the easy way out, with literally everything, so you let women dictate your life

like you let everything else dictate your life, it's all pleasure based, you scared to put the work in

thats why we have a population of grown men crying about not getting p*ssy, because everything else at the fingertip

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
most guys complaining about women are bytches and will bend just for the chance at p*ssy

thats why we got these hoe ass nikkas like fresh and fit leading the way because men don't demand enough

why they don't demand enough from women, because they don't demand shyt from themselves

everybody wants the easy way out, with literally everything, so you let women dictate your life

like you let everything else dictate your life, it's all pleasure based, you scared to put the work in

That verbally has to be said over and over again, not just in income-based activity.

Like working out, eating right, delayed gratification. Early era PUA talked about this, and the logic behind the actions, in extreme detail. The current Red Pill is all about cussing women out, and only depriving them of money and attention.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Following professional sports religiously is a waste of time, resources, and stunts personal growth.

:hubie:

I don't mind following sports, but that is only a rich man's activity. If you struggling to pay bills, you should not even bother watching it.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The black community has generated more wealth for the Asian and Arab communities than they have for their own:wow:

True, but their home countries are still a mess. Its only the super-wealthy Arabs and East Asians that immigrate here and get all these business breaks. Its only allowed because the US Govenrment hates black people even more.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I dislike comedians at work and in general. Most people who make jokes at others (or themselves) and charm other people are big talkers who cover up their lack of skills. They the ones who end up being bloggers and podcasters because they're not a good or at best a mid artist, engineer, etc. They may seem cool to kick it, but that's it and best believe they talk shyt on you.

Being a vocal "friendly people person" at work is overrated and leads to cliques. Smart, professional people who put their head down and collaborate with others once in a while will build a system that's efficient and lead to overall less work for everyone.

Say less and let the actions do the talking.

True, but you not at work 24/7, nor should your work life take a priority over your regular life as a human being. Not everyone should be a STEM Tony Stark Guru only to be paid 80k a year.

Thats why I stress for Unions to return to the workplace and there should be 4 day workweeks. 30 hours a week is enough for a person to be middle class, regardless of profession.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I can see watching it...What I don't understand is dudes forking over the cash to attend games and shyt.

Broke dudes about to get evicted, cannot buy FOOD, have problems seeing their kids, but they want to see The Evil Empire (Patriots) go against the G Men at Metlife Stadium. :why:

Sports is a wealthy man's hobby. That is what America lost sight of that

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Broke dudes about to get evicted, cannot buy FOOD, have problems seeing their kids, but they want to see The Evil Empire (Patriots) go against the G Men at Metlife Stadium. :why:

Sports is a wealthy man's hobby. That is what America lost sight of that

Yep....my homie trying to get me to head down to the lions game Thursday... I can't justify spending 500 dollars to go watch a game, when I can watch it at home for free.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
True, but their home countries are still a mess. Its only the super-wealthy Arabs and East Asians that immigrate here and get all these business breaks. Its only allowed because the US Govenrment hates black people even more.
But the black community doesn't have to patronise their business. We welcome them with open arms into our community despite their hostility and :mjpls:towards us

but the main point is, we need to promote unity and support black businesses more, like way more.