What's the Max Length of Time You're Staying in a Relationship without a Proposal?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
that is not an explanation, its just empty rhetoric. black feminist constantly call out white feminist for their exclusion of black issues. that's the only reason y'all decided to rebrand the shyt as "womanism". there is literally NO ideological difference between the two groups.

women push men into marriage, get bored, withhold sex, then divorce the guy and ruin his life :mjlol: womanist/black feminist shouldn't even believe in marriage
Feminism preceded womanism.

And don't tell me you're GMB :what:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Feminism preceded womanism.

And don't tell me you're GMB :what:

it's the same shyt. womanism is just black feminism rebranded, nothing more. there's NO ideological difference between the groups.

and yes, i'm GMB. there's very little incentives for men to continue signing business contracts, designed to fukk the man over.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
it's the same shyt. womanism is just black feminism rebranded, nothing more. there's NO ideological difference between the groups.

and yes, i'm GMB. there's very little incentives for men to continue signing business contracts, designed to fukk the man over.
:laff: Why is it always the ones who have hardly anything complaining about being fukked over. You've deviated from the original premise of this thread. Fortunately most women won't allow themselves to be strung along by males with commitment issues who hide it under the guise of potentially being fukked over.
that is not an explanation, its just empty rhetoric. black feminist constantly call out white feminist for their exclusion of black issues. that's the only reason y'all decided to rebrand the shyt as "womanism". there is literally NO ideological difference between the two groups.

women push men into marriage, get bored, withhold sex, then divorce the guy and ruin his life :mjlol: womanist/black feminist shouldn't even believe in marriage
It is not empty rhetoric at all. Womanism is concerned only with black whereas feminism in theory was meant to be all encompassing. That is the core difference, and it is a big one. Womanism factors in race as well as sex something that feminism didn't do (at least not well). How are women pushing men into marriage when it is men who are doing 90% of the proposing? Women withhold sex because most of you suck at it (are you using "withholding sex" as an excuse for infidelity :scust:). Studies also show that men are much better off financially after divorce than women, so how is a guy's life ruined? Why shouldn't a womanist or black feminist believe in marriage?

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
:laff: Why is it always the ones who have hardly anything complaining about being fukked over. You've deviated from the original premise of this thread. Fortunately most women won't allow themselves to be strung along by males with commitment issues who hide it under the guise of potentially being fukked over.

It is not empty rhetoric at all. Womanism is concerned only with black whereas feminism in theory was meant to be all encompassing. That is the core difference, and it is a big one. Womanism factors in race as well as sex something that feminism didn't do (at least not well). How are women pushing men into marriage when it is men who are doing 90% of the proposing? Women withhold sex because most of you suck at it (are you using "withholding sex" as an excuse for infidelity :scust:). Studies also show that men are much better off financially after divorce than women, so how is a guy's life ruined? Why shouldn't a womanist or black feminist believe in marriage?
marcuz is a storm front plant who envies and worships the Black woman. He's in all of our threads...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the premise of the thread shouldn't even exist. women shouldn't push for marriage, when they're the main ones pushing for divorce. i also dont care if i only had 5 bucks to my name, splitting it in half with someone over a failed business contract is too much.

It is not empty rhetoric at all. Womanism is concerned only with black whereas feminism in theory was meant to be all encompassing. That is the core difference, and it is a big one. Womanism factors in race as well as sex something that feminism didn't do (at least not well).

black feminism is not all encompassing, it focuses on the so called needs of black women--hence "BLACK" feminism.

How are women pushing men into marriage when it is men who are doing 90% of the proposing?

they only propose because that's what the women are pushing for :what: this thread is a perfect example of this. women basically threatening to leave relationships, if a guy doesn't succumb to your demands and propose (for something he probably doesn't even want)

Women withhold sex because most of you suck at it (are you using
"withholding sex" as an excuse for infidelity :scust:). Studies also show that men are much better off financially after divorce than women, so how is a guy's life ruined? Why shouldn't a womanist or black feminist believe in marriage?

if the men suck at it, why are you getting married to them in the first place? what is a mans options but to cheat if the woman decides she's no longer interested in sex? and i wouldn't be surprised if men did better after getting rid of the blood sucking leech. after a women is aged and dried up, who else is she going to feast on for provisions?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
marcuz is a storm front plant who envies and worships the Black woman. He's in all of our threads...
please remember you're on a predominate black male forum. its yall LSA wenches that come crawling over here to the coli, not the other way around

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So do you plan on forgoing marriage but still having kids?
i have no interest in bringing children into this world. the black community is in shambles, there's no patriarchy, there's no benefits or resources allocated for black children. i'd sooner adopt an already misfortuned kid, before i add to the pile.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the premise of the thread shouldn't even exist. women shouldn't push for marriage, when they're the main ones pushing for divorce. i also dont care if i only had 5 bucks to my name, splitting it in half with someone over a failed business contract is too much.
That's not happening in the majority of cases unless they live in a community property state. In which case assets of both partners are being divvied up.
black feminism is not all encompassing, it focuses on the so called needs of black women--hence "BLACK" feminism.
Notice that I said feminism.

they only propose because that's what the women are pushing for :what: this thread is a perfect example of this. women basically threatening to leave relationships, if a guy doesn't succumb to your demands and propose (for something he probably doesn't even want)
They could easily leave the relationship if they don't want to make the ultimate commitment, but many men are complete and utter cowards, so :manny:

if the men suck at it, why are you getting married to them in the first place? what is a mans options but to cheat if the woman decides she's no longer interested in sex? and i wouldn't be surprised if men did better after getting rid of the blood sucking leech. after a women is aged and dried up, who else is she going to feast on for provisions?
[/quote]
Many women sacrifice sexual satisfaction and compatibility for the chance to have a lifelong partnership and children. :dwillhuh: He could file for divorce. Talk to his partner. Seek counseling. Men do better financially after divorce because we live in a male dominated society that doesn't penalize men for getting divorce, and gives them access to greater pay and ability to attain wealth. Most women aren't feasting off of men because most men have nothing to feast from, and most women work. What use does a man who can't provide have?

i have no interest in bringing children into this world. the black community is in shambles, there's no patriarchy, there's no benefits or resources allocated for black children. i'd sooner adopt an already misfortuned kid, before i add to the pile.
A true blessing if there ever were one.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

why would you not wanna bring more bright black kids into the world

:dahell:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
If we're together for a year and you're still "figuring this out" or unsure if you want to be with me then I'm gonna ask for a clear definition. Ain't no straddling the fence, pick a side and stick with it. Either you down or you ain't and if you ain't I'm moving along. :yeshrug:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
My boyfriend is already talking about marrying me in three years :lupe:

(I said five :pachaha:)

But whenever you both are stable in all aspects of life, go for it. Whether it's been 6 months or 10 years :yeshrug: