What's The Last Game You Bought That You Regret?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt like that is why I was heavily fukking with RDR2 and still do. You can just get lost in the world itself and forgot about side missions and even the story. It's like playing Skyrim with mods and shyt. To this day, I still haven't fought Alduin at the end of the story lol.

I regret rushing thru RDR2...I beat it in like 2 days (played back to back 12 hours days smmfh) in anticipation of online mode which turned out to be a serious dud initially...I guess I was expecting it to be a wild west version of GTA online...but I remember hunting for the legendary bear I think it was and I came upon a waterfall...the scenery was beautiful...I’m not letting R* completely off the hook tho...granted they do it better than most but they’ve mastered providing the illusion of a complete open-world experience...missions/gameplay can be very restricted @ times tho

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Only Far Cry 5 ... I have never been more upset at buying and playing a trash fukking video game in my life

After how amazing 4 was and the fluidity of the world and stations
I had my cousin living with me and was hyping him to play the new shyt with amazing graphics and what not
and BOOM, every car is unlocked from the jump... the map is fukking trash and having it based in america means you are just in a national park fukking with cabins

the natural feeling of 4 with the terrain and the Tibet setting was so epic, it felt like being lost and fighting rebels
this was some pointless hillbilly handfishing bullshyt. From the 3 zones to the setting etc it was all the most generic worthless shyt ive experienced for full price ... Nothing was changed or enhanced from the last game besides the graphics.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copped Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Edition and Hollow Knight on discount for Switch...Animal Crossing right before that

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Any MMO, every time I play them I feel like I'm wasting my time. Theres been a few story based ones that I did like such as TOR, but I don't really wanna be a part of MMO culture.

Uhhhh probably Dragonball Fighterz.

I bought it being a DBZ stan but fighting games really don’t do anything for me. I didn’t play it nowhere near enough to warrant the price.

DBFZ is such a good game :wow:

When it comes to fighters, it's all about having friends to play them with. I've had my circle of friends online that I play FGs with over the years and now I've been around the block and am pretty respectable at most of them now. But if you don't have that nor want that then you won't usually enjoy them. :yeshrug:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I've played alot of shyt tier games but got what I wanted out of them. Bullet Witch, Alpha Protocol (good game but flawed execution turns it mediocre) The Saw Games, Ninety Nine Nights, etc.... I just finished them and kept it moving.

The last game I tried my BEST to play that I bought, cash, thinking I'd atleast enjoy it since I'm not a hard man to please was Prototype.

:snoop: I fukking tried my best to enjoy that repetitive shyt but it was a chore. It didn't help that I was playing Saints Row 3 or 4, I forgot which one, but after you got the option to fly in that game, it made what MINOR fun I could have gotten from prototype seem obsolete.

Not even my mild ocd could compel me to boot that shyt up again.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Red dead 2. shyt got boring and repetitive after a few hours of playing.

On the flip side,Warzone has got me hooked. They did that game perfectly and i aint even fukked with COD at all.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
sekiro. great game, i am sure but the combat just is not my thing

i could also have done without RE3 remake. just seems really low quality in comparison to RE2 remake