What's The Last Game You Bought That You Regret?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Mass Effect Andromeda

Tried to play it fresh of my first complete plathrough of BOTW and all I could think about the game was "yeah this isn't BOTW"...

Finally did play it but by the time I did it was like 60% off...could have saved that money...

I have actually done this alot...

Did the same thing with DAI and Far Cry...whatever the fukk the far cry game was that came out when DAI came out...DAI was so great I played through it twice and by the time I went to play that Far Cry game that shyt was like 70% off on steam...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
infamous second sons, they didn't start us off in a city

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
Although I didn’t pay full price I bought a used copy of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants In Manhattan for PS4 from GameStop. I still want my $25 back for a game that has absolutely zero replay value :martin:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Although I didn’t pay full price I bought a used copy of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants In Manhattan for PS4 from GameStop. I still want my $25 back for a game that has absolutely zero replay value :martin:

It is dope tho how u can be all 4 turtles at once and just switch between them on some MUA shyt

I think if they added co op to the story mode it would have more replay value.

The first run thru is fun but I feel u, I copped a used one from GameStop for about 25-30 too and wanted my money back after the first play thru :heh:

I regret buying Shadow of the Tomb Raider only because it’s free on PS Now and I still haven’t opened the copy I paid for

Most my regrets be shyt like that, I’ll cop then it will end up free somehow and I feel like a dumbass

One game I did regret the fukk out of was Twisted Metal for PS3, I paid 60 for that bullshyt :snoop:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Death stranding was one of the biggest game purchases mistakes I have made in years. Even thinking about it still infuriates me complete waste of money.