What's The Last Game You Bought That You Regret?

jeff8

Pro
Daps
Uhhhh probably Dragonball Fighterz.

I bought it being a DBZ stan but fighting games really don’t do anything for me. I didn’t play it nowhere near enough to warrant the price.
I feel the same way. I paid full price for it but I only played it a few times because I realized that I was trash online.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly? I couldn’t tell you, I’m usually pretty good with knowing what I want and what I’m gonna enjoy based on story/gameplay leading up to its release, same with older games that I’d rather buy in a deal when I’m looking for something new to play, I wasn’t interested or impressed enough to cop AC origins or Days Gone when they dropped, but a year later? Sure, both solid games

anything else Like GOW, LOU, Spider-Man, Horizon, Sekiro, Outer Worlds, RDR2 ect. I knew from the jump these would all be fire

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NBA 2k20. I've already discussed my disgust for it. Game before that was 2k18. Seem like when ever I buy it as soon as it comes out it's always trash. Got every other one for the low around December and liked them much more. 2k in general though :scust:

you know what?

that’s a good call...I rushed to buy that game day one and didn’t fukking play it til a month or 2 ago...played a few games and felt it was the exact same shyt as 2k19 which isn’t a horrible thing but I played that game to death...in hindsight idk what it is I expected to be changed lol...complete waste of $$$

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Im a big fan of that genre of gaming but this didnt do it for me even-though I know lots of people like it.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
you know what?

that’s a good call...I rushed to buy that game day one and didn’t fukking play it til a month or 2 ago...played a few games and felt it was the exact same shyt as 2k19 which isn’t a horrible thing but I played that game to death...in hindsight idk what it is I expected to be changed lol...complete waste of $$$
Man my boys wanted me to buy that shyt as soon as it drop to play Park cause I always wait until Decemeber. Launch night it was a full party of 8 waiting for it to drop so we could play. We all Stopped playing that shyt by the end of October :dead: Only recently we started playing the shyt again cause of lock down. I still want my 60 byke

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tried to play it fresh of my first complete plathrough of BOTW and all I could think about the game was "yeah this isn't BOTW"

BOTW has made me say this with A LOT of games this gen that I played afterwards...fukk a “B” movie level story and restricted gameplay...just let me loose to play the damn game and have some fukking fun

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
BOTW has made me say this with A LOT of games this gen that I played afterwards...fukk a “B” movie level story and restricted gameplay...just let me loose to play the damn game and have some fukking fun

shyt like that is why I was heavily fukking with RDR2 and still do. You can just get lost in the world itself and forgot about side missions and even the story. It's like playing Skyrim with mods and shyt. To this day, I still haven't fought Alduin at the end of the story lol.