What's The Last Game You Bought That You Regret?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
A lot of these games posted I downloaded for free. PC ftw. :mjlol:

MGSV. Thinking about how expensive that was and that fact that I've only spent 2 hours on it, makes me extra mad. I tried to go back in, completely forgot the controls after not having played for a year, which means I probably have to start over again, its a complex game and I already forgot the agenda. :mjgrin: I want to sell it or throw it away but it was so expensive, that I can't bring myself to it.

Ill eventually go through the 40 hour agony of it. :mjcry:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Friday the 13th :scust:
co-sign

I remember I couldn't even get into a match for like the first 3 days of release because of the broken ass servers :snoop: even when I could get in it was janky as hell

them wack ass developers Illfonic almost got me again with Predator Hunting Grounds but luckily I played the garbo open beta and felt like I dodged a bullet :whew: I very nearly pre-ordered that trash :scusthov:

how does an incompetent dev like Illfonic keep getting the rights to these fire franchises?! :mindblown:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
MW2 remastered

But they actually well executed that and I'm not that mad

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Current gen mightynumber 9 it was 5 bucks but its terrible and doesnt look better then megaman X 4

I bought re5 for ten bucks and the computer assisted AI is awful

The game I hate forever in my heart is mgs2 ; I bought a playstation 2 just for that game and raiden and rose were the most terrible and insufferable charcters ever

I loved mgsv probably my fav game ever.. I spent 125 hours playing

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Until Dawn. I was expecting a good horror slasher type movie in game form but it was extremely boring and I absolutely hated the characters.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever said State of Emergency :mjlol:

I didn’t even buy that jawn but I remember seeing articles in different gaming magazines and getting hype. I rented it from Blockbuster and that’s still the worst transaction I’ve ever made :russ:

lmao they were riding off that gta 3 hype at the time, thankfully I rented it too because that shyt was flaming garbage

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Whoever said State of Emergency :mjlol:

I didn’t even buy that jawn but I remember seeing articles in different gaming magazines and getting hype. I rented it from Blockbuster and that’s still the worst transaction I’ve ever made :russ:

I remember this joint :mjlol: people running around the mall non-stop while gangs are posted up in each section like :birdman:

:russ:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Bayonetta :trash:

The world was so colorless, terrible camera depth and the stage that almost gave me a seizure. Combat got old real fast. Story is also very predictable, can't believe it's been given two more titles.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GTA V. Annoying dialogue. Humor not that funny. Gameplay ok. Had been away from gaming for a while and wanted to play the game that was supposed to be generation defining.