What's The Last Game You Bought That You Regret?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
DBZ Kakarot :scusthov:

paid full price for this trash so even tho I wasn't really feelin it I tried to force my way through it so I feel like I got my money's worth. I was at the Cell saga and hit a point where I had to get Chi Chi some ingredients for dinner. at that point I had what alcoholics refer to as "a moment of clarity" and wondered why I was even playing this shyt even tho I wasn't enjoying it :dwillhuh: then proceeded to hard quit the game and delete it from my harddrive.

life too short to play trash games :coffee: fukk all that
overwatch and it aint close

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I wouldn’t say regret but I should’ve waited for a sale due to buying day one and not finishing the game. Something I’m much better at now (waiting for a sale that is)

red dead 2
Fall out 4
Xenoverse 2
FFXV
Mortal Kombat X

Are the ones I can think of off the top of my head where I got caught in the hype and started playing only to get distracted by life and not pick up ever again.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MLB The Show 20 :russ:

It’s not bad or anything but right after I got it PSN put up Uncharted 1-4 for free and I played those back to back to back to back and got burned the fukk out of video games. :russ:I don’t see myself playing anymore games for a while so I wish I could get my 60 dollars back. :russ:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
NBA 2K19 & 2K17 are tied for WOAT games in my collection

Mafia 3 was disappointing but at least it had a decent story.

I played 2k19 for a total of probably 2 weeks, my MyCareer somehow was lost so I fukking quit.