What's The Dirt - Drake's Family Matters Diss Actually Explained

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Looks like that WTD dude is crashing out on Twitter about people shytting on the FM vid
He better be quick with that Meet The Grahams analysis that insinuate that Drake is a weird sexual deviant. If he's gonna double down and call Kendrick a woman beater, put that same energy for Drake.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
He better be quick with that Meet The Grahams analysis that insinuate that Drake is a weird sexual deviant. If he's gonna double down and call Kendrick a woman beater, put that same energy for Drake.
That's the fukked up part, before FM weren't all the videos like 30-45 minutes, that's coo, but when you drop a 2.5 hour Marvel film length video, now you gotta do the same for MtG and the thing with that is, if he digs just as deep as he supposedly did with FM, he's prolly not gonna wanna say a lot of the that he finds out about Drake and his crew.

That means he's gotta get shyt on his mom, dad, dig into the imaginary daughter angle, and all the shyt Kendrick said about Drake himself.

Adonis is prolly free, but then the Sophie chick is fair game since he brought Whitney into it.

So all in all, ol boy might have fukked up on this one.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Their mutual partnership changed when Drake tried to put Kendrick on blast multiple times and dismiss his career as a rapper. They are not cool personally at all. Many people who are connected with both rappers had to pick a side.
Okay but why do you think I made this statement in the first place?

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He won’t be quick. His videos take a while to come out. There’s no reason to believe he won’t keep the same energy. Go watch his 6:16 breakdown. He’s already bringing up party’s Drake host that have had teenager girls in attendance. He absolutely will dig deeper. Will the angry people have the same energy when he does though? I doubt it.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
He has been taking shots at Drake since 2009:yeshrug:
Hell both the fools have been taking shots at each other, but shyt went into overdrive after Control honestly.
He won’t be quick. His videos take a while to come out. There’s no reason to believe he won’t keep the same energy. Go watch his 6:16 breakdown. He’s already bringing up party’s Drake host that have had teenager girls in attendance. He absolutely will dig deeper. Will the angry people have the same energy when he does though? I doubt it.
shyt if he takes the same time he did with FM, MtG breakdown ain't coming til January at the earliest damn near.

Although dropping it near the SuperBowl would be a interesting move :patrice:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
What flip? Drake was on defense mode the entire time on HP6 because of the heat he was getting after Kendrick drop two nukes on him

"I'm too famous for that shyt you just suggested":francis:

"We fed you the information" (he's a war general but forgot to provide the proof that could have killed MTG right on the spot)

"That Epstein angle was the shyt I expected"

These are some of the worst bars I've seen from a rapper of Drake's calibre

It's an awful song that he hurriedly put together to save some face. What a waste of a great beat.

He emptied his clip on FM and had nothing left in the chamber. Dude filled a music video and everything and it got over shadowed in 30 minutes
Cause for some of these simple minded MFs simply flipping a line gets you credit, doesn't matter if the flip is actually good like that wack A minor to D Major flip.

These the same ones saying Drake won for having better punchlines and that Kendrick didn't have many.

I just went back to listen to The Heart 6 and it really was bad. On defense the whole time. Grasping at straws about Kendrick being molested and how IF Dave Free was the real father. It really does fall flat as fukk.