What's the different between youth of today and youth of the 80s/90s

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Folks really saying we have it easy or spoiled? :wtf:
This is the worst economy since the 30's, and millions of college grads don't have jobs.

As far as softness, I'll give you guys that to an extent, but it's not like every teenager is Charming right now.
At the end of the day, if previous generations came of age in this era, then they would be the same as my generation.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just the 1st few things that come to mind

-nikkas in general are wayyyy more homotional and softer nowadays

-nikkas can't even handle bullys. Every generation had to deal with that shyt and now the bytchassness in kids today made whole campaigns and viral shyt to put bullying on notice. nikkas killing themselves cuz they getting bullied. nikkas getting bullied on computers like they just can't turn that shyt off and go outside.

-Overall lack of talent. nikka had to do something worth while to be famous. Now all you gotta do is fukk somebody famous or hang around them and you famous

-More technology and information available yet more mistakes are made and dumb ass nikkas are around more than ever.

- nikkas just in general talk wayyy too much. Gotta broadcast every fukking thing they do now. No more quiet money. nikkas gotta floss until the whole block is locked the fukk up. :what:

I know it's not every young dude. You got some who about they shyt, but for the most part its....:mindblown: and :snoop:

DAMN BRUH. Hell yea. nikkas is really really really really really bodying themselves because they got bullied on the INTERNET by PEOPLE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Softest generation in the history of existence.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Folks really saying we have it easy or spoiled? :wtf:
This is the worst economy since the 30's, and millions of college grads don't have jobs.

As far as softness, I'll give you guys that to an extent, but it's not like every teenager is Charming right now.
At the end of the day, if previous generations came of age in this era, then they would be the same as my generation.

Since the 30's yet you still haev a playstation 3, xbox, smartphone, laptop, desktop computer, social networking sites, new clothes the club and ciroc. Stop it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If the youth actually had a struggle they wouldnt be so bytch

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I'm sorry but you 90s babies are all pussies.. Everything is given to y'all. You ain't really struggle or work for shyt a day in your life.. ya females were sucking dikk by age 12... you lil nikkas have no identity and are bytch ass nikkas for the most part.. If I was to come to your hood and smack the dog shyt out you... Your homies would pull out there camera phones first to record me stomping you out, before they come to your aid .. Y'all are the offspring of the 70s coke/LSD era/ 80s crack epidemic as well, so like I said its not completely ya fault..

Fam, not only would you NEVER try and do that shyt to me, but my homeboys would put the sawn off to ur chest and run thru ur poccets fucc ass nikka

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All i see is old heads complaining about how bad and wild kids now days is, how we dont fight and all we do is shoot and shyt. Only thing is women lie, men lie, but numbers dont :usure:

Every city reached their peak in homicides in the 80s and 90s, so i dont see how kids nowdays are worst than they were bacc then :dry:

you are correct. back in the 90's. it was the wild wild west. especially out west in southern cali. no like, no exaggeration. every other month, someone you knew was getting shot. every other weekend. someone you knew or yourself was getting shot at(on purpose or you just caught up in a crowd).

so i give these new youngins props for easing up on the trigger.

BUTTTT, the problem you have now. is that you have regular dudes, not gangsta, not thugs. trying to be something their not and put it on camera(youtube, wordstar, vimeo, etc). and become a star. doing something STUPID. that will get them in trouble.
its called SNITCHING on ones self. us from the 90's, 80's, we dont understand how one could INTENTIONALLY snitch on themselves .

yall be all on Facebook, knowing law enforcement, and your parents can find out. saying all kinds of reckless nonsense. everybody E-thuggin, etc. Knowing good and well non of yall are willing to throw hands.

thats the difference. even back in the 90's when the guns were popping off. there were still a few people willing to throw hands. now. its Guns or nothing. there is no inbetween.

lasty but not least. this era just seems real :wrist: when it comes to a lot of dudes. not all. but more then you would want to admit.

from the jeans that are as tight as your girls jeans, to the super low V-neck (cleavage) shirts. to the constantly trying to OVER do it in your dress, look, etc. just to be seen by a chick. when you're supposed to just be a dude and watch the women FLock. yall are on some superman simp status in this era.

oh and like the above dude said. all of yalls entertainment is THROWBACK stuff. i told my younger brother(who's now a semi old head). a few years back. yall dont have nothing of your own. stop borrowing our styles. come up with something unique.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Fam, not only would you NEVER try and do that shyt to me, but my homeboys would put the sawn off to ur chest and run thru ur poccets fucc ass nikka

If they 90s babies like you, I'm not so sure... They might pull them tools out but only after they've posted what's happening on twitter and Facebook and have the video cameras recording.. by then you'll already be laying in a pool of your own blood... And if I did get done in wit a sawn off, these dumb fukks would've posted the shyt on YouTube incriminating everyone evolved.. If it was my generation a nikka wouldn't have made it within 5 feet of me b4 they got dropped lil nikka

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the youth actually had a struggle they wouldnt be so bytch

exactly.

we million man marching in the 90's and early 00's.

we rioting for the King verdict

We had to PUT RAP on and keep it on.(No censorship) movement.

Black Power(public enemey, xclan, latifah...) african medallion movement.

WE MADE UP BSU's.

WE had to put together Gang Truces, and Peace Treaty's.

Yall yougins aint about dat life. and its what makes yall cotton soft.