What's the different between youth of today and youth of the 80s/90s

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
same reasons why people who have just a HS diploma often think they are smarter than someone with a master's degree

Some of the smartest people I know have no post secondary education.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm sorry but you 90s babies are all pussies.. Everything is given to y'all. You ain't really struggle or work for shyt a day in your life.. ya females were sucking dikk by age 12... you lil nikkas have no identity and are bytch ass nikkas for the most part.. If I was to come to your hood and smack the dog shyt out you... Your homies would pull out there camera phones first to record me stomping you out, before they come to your aid .. Y'all are the offspring of the 70s coke/LSD era/ 80s crack epidemic as well, so like I said its not completely ya fault..

:pachaha:nikkas and this internet tough guy shyt

YBE

Banned
Daps
Yall look gayer then kids in the 80s and you actually are gayer because you dont have much masculine energy and are underly aggressive. You also defend homosexuals where as in the 80s and 90s we made fun of homosexuals and separated them from our clicks. If you liked a tranny in the 80s and 90s you were made fun of. In 2012 you get a pass and some people may even agree with you. Overall its just a bytch ass generation currently.

How nikkas looked in the 1980s...

2002_paid_in_full_0041.jpg

picture-14.png

How nikkas looked in the 1990s...
boyz_n_the_hood_1991_17.jpg

boyznthehood.jpg

297235_large.jpg

How nikkas looked in the 2000s...
bkk.jpg

dipsetlarge.jpg

How nikkas look now...
0901lil-wayne-jeggings-vmas_fa.jpg

drake-gq-magazine-style-bible-photo-shoot.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How nikkas looked in the 1980s...

2002_paid_in_full_0041.jpg

picture-14.png

How nikkas looked in the 1990s...
boyz_n_the_hood_1991_17.jpg

boyznthehood.jpg

297235_large.jpg

How nikkas looked in the 2000s...
bkk.jpg

dipsetlarge.jpg

How nikkas look now...
0901lil-wayne-jeggings-vmas_fa.jpg

drake-gq-magazine-style-bible-photo-shoot.jpg

Damn shame. There was definately a shift. The industry felt safer having more homosexual record moguls in the game and in turn these moguls did their best to sign artists that were like them. Artists who were down to get their culos blasted. Now, hiphop is in its bisexual phase and the youth is trying to make a culture of faggitry, hetrosexual. Its so demonic, friends.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Just the 1st few things that come to mind

-nikkas in general are wayyyy more homotional and softer nowadays

-nikkas can't even handle bullys. Every generation had to deal with that shyt and now the bytchassness in kids today made whole campaigns and viral shyt to put bullying on notice. nikkas killing themselves cuz they getting bullied. nikkas getting bullied on computers like they just can't turn that shyt off and go outside.

-Overall lack of talent. nikka had to do something worth while to be famous. Now all you gotta do is fukk somebody famous or hang around them and you famous

-More technology and information available yet more mistakes are made and dumb ass nikkas are around more than ever.

- nikkas just in general talk wayyy too much. Gotta broadcast every fukking thing they do now. No more quiet money. nikkas gotta floss until the whole block is locked the fukk up. :what:

I know it's not every young dude. You got some who about they shyt, but for the most part its....:mindblown: and :snoop:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Just the 1st few things that come to mind

-nikkas in general are wayyyy more homotional and softer nowadays

-nikkas can't even handle bullys. Every generation had to deal with that shyt and now the bytchassness in kids today made whole campaigns and viral shyt to put bullying on notice. nikkas killing themselves cuz they getting bullied. nikkas getting bullied on computers like they just can't turn that shyt off and go outside.

-Overall lack of talent. nikka had to do something worth while to be famous. Now all you gotta do is fukk somebody famous or hang around them and you famous

-More technology and information available yet more mistakes are made and dumb ass nikkas are around more than ever.

- nikkas just in general talk wayyy too much. Gotta broadcast every fukking thing they do now. No more quiet money. nikkas gotta floss until the whole block is locked the fukk up. :what:

I know it's not every young dude. You got some who about they shyt, but for the most part its....:mindblown: and :snoop:

:whoo: c/s HEAVILY da bolded parts.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
id say complete lack of human empathy...lack of respect for elders...increased narcissism ...increased soicopathy and complacency.
all of which internet\technology has bred and taken to new levels never seen amongst youths in such high levels across the board before.
oh also more shyte "parents" or babies raising babies i should say....and doing a shyt job of it.

:pacspit:

Indeed. We just don't give a fukk and I for one like it that way :cool:

And why are you guys so afraid of 'softness' and homosexuals. They aren't hurting anyone.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
1. A more feminized culture today. Single mommy's (with the courts on their side) running shyt more than ever, which creates an even more lazy and more entitled culture...

2. The internet