What's the different between youth of today and youth of the 80s/90s

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
you all are fuking lazy......any of you see the movie 21 Jumpstreet?? How they went back to high school and all them kids was b1tch made......that sums it up....

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yall teachers dont give a **** abt yall.

I put it on my life tht u cant even write in cursive.

Yolu know what, this is alot more true today.

THese days ppl go to school to be teachers b/c traditionally it's become a safe job and if you get a masters and u get in good with the right ppl, you can become asst principal, and later principal.

Dude who was Asst. Principal at my high school became a PRinicipal later on and he's about to retire now with 2-3 mil in the bank.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Nothing. It's just convient banter when people have nothing to stand on but their age.
Every generation thinks the next generation sucks.

The only generation that really sucks are the dudes raised/born from 1970s-1980s. Their generation has not really done anything for society, yet they are of age where they should be doing things. They have an overall lack of leadership, a weak/detrimental identity and are generally lost/forgotten in the mix of society..

People born in the 40s - 50s = Baby Boomers (a lot of technology heads born here)
People born in the 50s - 60s = Civil Rights Generations/Hippies
People born in the 60s - 70s = More Civil Rights/Vietnam/World purposes
People born in the 70s - 80s = Crack/Corrupt government/social structures, the bulk of your OWS "protestors", the only thing they have going for them is that the bulk of social media creators were born in this era. Beginning of the Peter Pan generation.
People born in the 80s - 90s = Information age, Way more technologically advanced
People born in the 90s - 00s = Who knows, they are still growing right now.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
like writing in cursive is a determining factor of how intelligent someone may be :mjpls:

Uhhhh....it kinda is. If you're over the age of 16, and the majority of the stuff u write is in print, uuhave low expectations....just sayin.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Uhhhh....it kinda is. If you're over the age of 16, and the majority of the stuff u write is in print, uuhave low expectations....just sayin.
LOL @ Writing when we have computers and smart phones. :obama:

Ole "I'm sending you a 4 page letter" ass nikka. Email that shyt breh :mjpls:

But :what: When has ANY generation ever spent more time writing in cursive than print. :wtf: You're reaching.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Yolu know what, this is alot more true today.

THese days ppl go to school to be teachers b/c traditionally it's become a safe job and if you get a masters and u get in good with the right ppl, you can become asst principal, and later principal.

Dude who was Asst. Principal at my high school became a PRinicipal later on and he's about to retire now with 2-3 mil in the bank.

That's completely revisionist BS.

I can easily find articles from any decade about how poorly the education system was performing during that time period.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
id say complete lack of human empathy...lack of respect for elders...increased narcissism ...increased soicopathy and complacency.
all of which internet\technology has bred and taken to new levels never seen amongst youths in such high levels across the board before.
oh also more shyte "parents" or babies raising babies i should say....and doing a shyt job of it.

:pacspit:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
That's completely revisionist BS.

I can easily find articles from any decade about how poorly the education system was performing during that time period.

Might have been poor...but the teachers cared more in the past than they do now. :manny:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Our generation really was just as bad if not worse in terms of disrespect and acting a fool... We were the gang-banging, drug dealing generation. It's really a trade-off since our parents were saying the same about us. They had to install metal detectors and made some students wear clear backpacks because kids might bring weapons to school and hide them in their locker. This new generation is less violent, but more homosexual/feminized. They are also increasingly sexual at a younger age.