What's the argument against paternity tests at birth?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The paternity of the father is irrelevant to the child being taken care of at a hospital. The hospitals are focused on newborn care and don't get involved in other shyt, so the identity of the father is of medical irrelevance to them.

I guess we need to add this to the list of concerns lonely men who don't have social interactions with women are concerned about, alongside work wives and going to college.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The paternity of the father is irrelevant to the child being taken care of at a hospital. The hospitals are focused on newborn care and don't get involved in other shyt, so the identity of the father is of medical irrelevance to them.

I guess we need to add this to the list of concerns lonely men who don't have social interactions with women are concerned about, alongside work wives and going to college.
You're speaking like its not a realistic issue and doesn't happen often
but I agree the responsibility is personal and the hospital shouldn't be involved

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Shifting responsibility from a random sucker to the state when these women sign up for financial benefits. They'll be single ya see.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A man has to support that child, whether biological father or not..hence why the courts will still demand payment from you if paternity is later proved to be the other guy and you.
Only if you sign the certificate

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Would completely destroy the "women are wonderful" idealization that keeps the world spinning. Women often either fail to gain commitment or know they won't get commitment with the men who trigger that raw attraction in them. If you're not in that club as a man you are expected to be a workhorse.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I haven't heard any compelling arguments against it.

Genetic testing at birth or even before the child is born tells the parents not only the paternity, but also any potential inheritance genetic mutations the child has. It's important for parents to know if their child has a high likelihood of inheriting a rare disease or chronic health condition.

The government is less interested in the feelings of the cuckold and more interested in the simple question of "is this child being provided for?" They don't care who's doing the provision, only that the child is getting monetary parental support. If all of a sudden all these men are finding out the child isn't theirs, it's now up to a government agency or non profit to help the mother find the biological father and then legally compel him to contribute to the child's wellbeing.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I think no one is forcing you to sign the paternity papers at birth. If you wre not sure the child is yours get a paternity test on your own. Why should the government save you from cuckoldry because you're too scared of offending your woman by asking for the test?

I guess that would be the argument :ld:

The problem with this is the guys who 100% trust the women without a doubt. Then come 20 years later he finds out they aren't his.

So yes it should be mandatory.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You're speaking like its not a realistic issue and doesn't happen often
but I agree the responsibility is personal and the hospital shouldn't be involved

Because it doesn't happen often. We're talking about <5%. It's not a normal thing to be casually concerned about. Obviously if you have reason to believe you may not be the father that's a different situation.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
It should be mandatory based off of being aware of potential illnesses down the line. Have your kid drop dead of an undiagnosed heart issue and find out later that the real father's family had that issue throughout their line.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Thread confusing to me. Most fathers aren't sharing their girl to the point that this is even an issue. :mjlol: