What's the argument against paternity tests at birth?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I think no one is forcing you to sign the paternity papers at birth. If you wre not sure the child is yours get a paternity test on your own. Why should the government save you from cuckoldry because you're too scared of offending your woman by asking for the test?

I guess that would be the argument :ld:
This is the question. But how come men have become too afraid of offending their women with potential truth?

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Because then women would....man you know what...

big-trouble-if-i-speak.gif
Why you blaming woman you can go get a test :ufdup:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the question. But how come men have become too afraid of offending their women with potential truth?
Generally, men are living like sitcom dads. Scared of their women, scared of being in the doghouse, when their woman is mad they sleep on the couch type shyt. So imagine asking for a paternity test. They want daddy government to get involved so they can avoid the blame.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
There’d be way too many broken families. A small percentage of the results would come back negative, but that small percentage would actually be a huge number. We need these cucks to raise these babies, so they have some guidance and don’t grow up to terrorize the community.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Men don’t even need the woman’s permission to have the baby tested. Just swab the babies cheek and send it to a lab. I think most men don’t wanna think about their child possibly not being theirs.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fake ass tv show with poor ass acting.

That being said ain't nothing wrong with getting it. Within the first 5 minutes you should know. It's yours or it ain't. I hear people say all the time "she just looked like her mom for first 2 years, you can't even tell. If you look at pictures of her mom as a baby and her. It's like theyre the same!"

It's either yours or it ain't :francis: