What's some off kilter shyt you've done while clapping cheeks

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Looked out the window of the Mandalay Bay at the airport and surrounding buildings while clapping some fine redbone cheeks.

I thought “this is what it’s all about”, smiled at my good fortunes and got back to work.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Wrapped an article of her clothing around my face and doubled down on the fukking.
full

Usually something that contains her scent without any sort of dubious excretion, like a Sports Bra, cotton fabric shirt or in some cases a stocking or half slip of some sort if she prone to that sort of shyt. Plenty of factors gotta line up like lunar cycles for this to happen though, like we gotta be IN the moment, no time limit, sturdy bed, clean smelling room, optimal hydration, no flatulence or any other mood hindering smells, pleasure on point, and we fukking each other into exhaustion and enjoying it.

Never panties, though. Eventually your brain (Or atleast mines) starts to discern other scents that I'm constantly breathing in to the point where I start to freak out internally and go "Ok, I ain't a Gyno but I'm pretty sure this is Yeast of some kind, and now it's in ya nostrils for the remainder of the night.":francis: