Daps
This was when you was fukking the tranny in Thailand? :hhh:

f45.gif

MrBillCollecta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
She had just bust a nut so I slowed down then reached for my leftovers on the dresser. I stood there and finished off my 10 piece and fries while she put in a little work. That's not even the wild shyt.....ya boy started playing w her bootyhole with a chicken bone from a drummie.

Her: WHAT'S THAT!
Me: Gristle :shaq:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Is eating food and doing other things while having sex supposed to seem really freaky?

I couldn't imagine having room for extra things that are not pleasure related. If I have a free hand I am trying to use it to rub a clit or pinch a nipple

Chick was petite. Like 130 lbs. She would cum pretty easily, but she could cum again and again. The secret was that those were little orgasms. Eventually she would have a huge one, then she'd be satisfied.

One of those chicks y'all say "keep wanting to fukc all day". Its not that. If you took her all the way the first time she would sit down somewhere for the rest of the day.

So we got to fukcing. Me standing and her laid on two stools. Like basic ass flat circular stools. That was a tad high so I am on tip toe.

We had them motherfukking stools rocking like crazy. Seemed like we would fall but it all just rocked and rolled together as long as we needed

She said she felt like she was flying

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I was fukking a girl in her apartment and she was playing music. Crank Dat Solider Boy came on and I got out the p*ssy to hit next on the iHome

I brought a girl to my parents house one night after the bar to smash. She started screaming real loud and I put a pillow over her face to muffle the noise.