What's in your blu-ray collection?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just imagine him stepping to you in real life like

"fukk you mean you don't own lion king on bluray homey? :birdman: that shyt is a Disney classic and I don't fukk with mufukkas who don't take they Disney bluray game seriously :birdman: so why don't you take your ass down to best buy and cop that shyt before I put trademarks around your eye b???? :upsetfavre:"

:dead:

:deadmanny: at my life turning into a skit from Cuban Linx over the little mermaid

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Dying at the Disney exchange. I own The Lion King the first Toy Story and I will own a Latin. Those are the essentials for me. I have the Blu ray rips Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid. I tried to watch beauty the other day and the acting from beast was a little cheesy to me. I prefer the 40s French one now

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dying at the Disney exchange. I own The Lion King the first Toy Story and I will own a Latin. Those are the essentials for me. I have the Blu ray rips Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid. I tried to watch beauty the other day and the acting from beast was a little cheesy to me. I prefer the 40s French one now

I got toy story 1 and 2 (can't get 3 because it rips me to shreds), plan on getting Peter Pan when it comes to a reasonable price, hercules and emperors new groove will also be in the set. Aladdin is the prized possession though. That's the one I've been waiting on. Shyt ain't that serious to get all Suge Knight on me because he disapproves of how I'm spending my money I work for:russ: I could see if I asked "should I get this?" that'd be different

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I got toy story 1 and 2 (can't get 3 because it rips me to shreds), plan on getting Peter Pan when it comes to a reasonable price, hercules and emperors new groove will also be in the set. Aladdin is the prized possession though. That's the one I've been waiting on. Shyt ain't that serious to get all Suge Knight on me because he disapproves of how I'm spending my money I work for:russ: I could see if I asked "should I get this?" that'd be different
We know you ballin and holding out on us breh :ghostface:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of beauty and the beast; anyone ever peep the og french joint. shyt will have you :russ: at first
nikka went 0-100 real quick on Belle when they first meet:mjlol:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of beauty and the beast; anyone ever peep the og french joint. shyt will have you :russ: at first
nikka went 0-100 real quick on Belle when they first meet:mjlol:
It's on hulu plus. Masterpiece.

That ending :mindblown:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The addiction is powerful.

2j512mo.jpg