Daps
I got 40 year old virgin Unrated for $1.99 and Ocean's 11 remake for $3.67

Time to give the old DVDs away

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I got 40 year old virgin Unrated for $1.99 and Ocean's 11 remake for $3.67

Time to give the old DVDs away

I really want the Oceans trilogy...but the audio on the discs is putrid.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:aicmon: at the fact you paid less for the actual Blu-ray movie than I did for the UV code last December.
I have it in my vudu from a free promo using disc 2 digital. But i gave away almost all DVDs i upgraded to blu and have some free space on the shelf :jawalrus:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I have it in my vudu from a free promo using disc 2 digital. But i gave away almost all DVDs i upgraded to blu and have some free space on the shelf :jawalrus:

Do you wait till you have at least 10 conversions in your Vudu Disc2Digital cart before you checkout, like I do?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Added:
Death proof
Apollo 13 20th anni remaster
The town
Close encounters

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Captain-America_bluray-235x300.jpg

:lolbron:

Had to pick this up off Amazon when I saw it was only for a few bucks. Haven't seen it in probably 15 years. Should be good for a laugh. Also picked up the two TV movies from the '70s on DVD.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Not for me they aren't lol. I got them on vhs. I've seen them more than enough times. The only movies I spend money on are the ones I know I'm going to watch again. I saw lion king when it got released in 3D, I'm good. I was never a big fan of beauty and the beast as a kid because I saw it when I was 5 and I wasn't into it. Watched it as an adult and realized how good it is but I still don't need it. I know the Disney movies that I need to own and those are the ones that I need to own. How you spend your money is on you

Exactly. I like all three of those movies, plus Aladdin, but I saw them a million times when I was a kid. We had Beauty & the Beast, Aladdin and Lion King on VHS. Honestly, I think I'm good if I never see them again in my whole life. :ld: I like a lot of Disney movies, but I don't feel the need to own them because I saw them so many times when I was little.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Exactly. I like all three of those movies, plus Aladdin, but I saw them a million times when I was a kid. We had Beauty & the Beast, Aladdin and Lion King on VHS. Honestly, I think I'm good if I never see them again in my whole life. :ld: I like a lot of Disney movies, but I don't feel the need to own them because I saw them so many times when I was little.

Word. If you spent any time in after care in the 90s, you've seen all of these movies enough to last a life time. And if you weren't living in a cave in the 90s, your parents copped them for you on VHS or you knew someone who had it on VHS and watched it way too much. I'm only going to cop a select few because I know most of those movies front to back without having to see them. Why get shyt just to collect dust on my shelf? Waste of money:camby:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Word. If you spent any time in after care in the 90s, you've seen all of these movies enough to last a life time. And if you weren't living in a cave in the 90s, your parents copped them for you on VHS or you knew someone who had it on VHS and watched it way too much. I'm only going to cop a select few because I know most of those movies front to back without having to see them. Why get shyt just to collect dust on my shelf? Waste of money:camby:
What if you have a kid breh will you cop then? :troll: