What's in your blu-ray collection?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"The Lion King", "The Little Mermaid", "Beauty & the Beast", "The Hunchback of Notre Dame", "Pocahontas", "Mulan", & etc. Direct to Home Video sequels got Blu-ray releases.

:martin: If those other Disney movies' Direct to Home Video sequels (most of them, I've never seen) got Blu-ray releases, best believe "Aladdin & the King of Thieves" (& even "Return of Jafar") deserve a Blu-ray release.

And most of those sequels are early to mid 2000s and came out straight to blu tho. They weren't re-releases

:usure: Movies regularly being released on Blu-ray wasn't a thing till the late 2000's. All the movies I listed DTV sequels got their Blu-ray releases at the same time their original movie was released on Blu-ray. So none of them were Direct to Blu-ray.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that hercules cover is too ill :wow:

Su1Bp22.jpg

That Mulan cover is some heat.
Whats the story behind these? Store exclusives?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:usure: Movies regularly being released on Blu-ray wasn't a thing till the late 2000's. All the movies I listed DTV sequels got their Blu-ray releases at the same time their original movie was released on Blu-ray. So none of them were Direct to Blu-ray.

Outside of the lion king sequel I don't remember a single one of those being on video (obviously I know about the Aladdin sequels) but I was also in high school at that point and couldn't care less

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yeah I agree. I do want Hercules too but maybe that'll be a Christmas gift to myself. That and emperors new groove. Aladdin is the one from the their Renaissance period I really wanted tho. Lion king is dope and all but I don't feel compelled to own it. Beauty and the beast and little mermaid are in the same boat
:dahell:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

You're giving me the face cause I don't want to own the lion king? :russ: It's my money breh I do what I want with it. Not every movie needs to be purchased
:ufdup: "The Lion King", "Beauty & the Beast", and "The Little Mermaid" are essential movies to have in your Disney movie collection to go along with "Aladdin".

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ufdup: "The Lion King", "Beauty & the Beast", and "The Little Mermaid" are essential movies to have in your Disney movie collection to go along with "Aladdin".

Not for me they aren't lol. I got them on vhs. I've seen them more than enough times. The only movies I spend money on are the ones I know I'm going to watch again. I saw lion king when it got released in 3D, I'm good. I was never a big fan of beauty and the beast as a kid because I saw it when I was 5 and I wasn't into it. Watched it as an adult and realized how good it is but I still don't need it. I know the Disney movies that I need to own and those are the ones that I need to own. How you spend your money is on you

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm at a loss for words. I got another man telling me how to spend my money and mad that I won't
I just imagine him stepping to you in real life like

"fukk you mean you don't own lion king on bluray homey? :birdman: that shyt is a Disney classic and I don't fukk with mufukkas who don't take they Disney bluray game seriously :birdman: so why don't you take your ass down to best buy and cop that shyt before I put trademarks around your eye b???? :upsetfavre:"

:dead: