satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Just announced:
"
Justice League - Warner Announces the Complete 'Unlimited' Blu-ray: Date, Cost, Box!

Available from the Warner Archive Collection this November

Posted by David Lambert 10/01/2015

Last week we reported that VideoETA - a site temporarily offline "to address technical issues," but which is produced by wholesaler Ingram Entertainment - had posted a November 10th release date for Justice League - Unlimited: The Complete Series on high-def Blu-ray Disc. Hours later we updated that story, passing along word from a Twitter post by the Warner Archive about how "that's just a distributor placeholder date and not an actual date. We will be announcing the actual one soon."

Today Warner announced the actual release date for this highly anticipated BD release, with a pre-order listing at the WBshop online studio store (see button link below) showing that the Blu-ray title Justice League - Unlimited: The Complete Series will begin shipping on November 30th. That's a Monday, which is an unusual day of the week for the Warner Archive to introduce a new title...but since it's the week after Thanksgiving/Black Friday, it's possible Warner is trying something different here.

Cost shown is $35.99 SRP, and at the time of this writing the WBshop is discounting it to $28.39. What's the aspect ratio of the video on this item? The "details" tab of the entry at the studio's online store says that the episodes are presented in "16 X 9 LETTERBOX|ORIGINAL ASPECT RATIO - 1.78:1." Here's the package art, and a pre-order button link:

JusticeLeagueUnlimited_Complete_BLU.jpg

Justice League DVD news: Announcement for Justice League - Unlimited: The Complete Series | TVShowsOnDVD.com

"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think Aladdin is my next one. I forgot earlier in September I got the producers cut of Halloween 6 and one of my favorite movies as a kid, spaced invaders. Still holds up too

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I think Aladdin is my next one. I forgot earlier in September I got the producers cut of Halloween 6 and one of my favorite movies as a kid, spaced invaders. Still holds up too
I was just scrolling thru vudu and saw all the movies not on disc yet like san andeas jurassic world and Aladdin and Dope and Me and earl and the dying girl(whose blu release appears scrapped)

Digital demons tempting me breh

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was just scrolling thru vudu and saw all the movies not on disc yet like san andeas jurassic world and Aladdin and Dope and Me and earl and the dying girl(whose blu release appears scrapped)

Digital demons tempting me breh

I just me and earl being advertised at Best Buy for this week breh