What's in your blu-ray collection?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Peter Pan is the one Disney triple OG classic I want but Disney set trippin with the price.

Yeah I agree. I do want Hercules too but maybe that'll be a Christmas gift to myself. That and emperors new groove. Aladdin is the one from the their Renaissance period I really wanted tho. Lion king is dope and all but I don't feel compelled to own it. Beauty and the beast and little mermaid are in the same boat

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I agree. I do want Hercules too but maybe that'll be a Christmas gift to myself. That and emperors new groove. Aladdin is the one from the their Renaissance period I really wanted tho. Lion king is dope and all but I don't feel compelled to own it. Beauty and the beast and little mermaid are in the same boat
I was never a big fan of Lion King I much preferred Aladdin and Beauty & The Beast(:o:) over it. Starting think maybe I should snag up Aladdin before I regret it some ways down the road.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should. It's $19 now and comes out in a few weeks.
More than lately I will

Was looking at some more animation films I liked as a kid and I came across this that made me :smh: All Dogs Go to Heaven
Piss poor picture quality and nonexistent extras

A number of 80s animated movies released on Blu are skimpy in special features and picture quality

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
If y'all want Disney movies, joining the Disney Movie Club is an absolute must.

On a sidenote, I can't remember the last time I didn't have a package on the way lol. And with Inside Out and Aladdin preordered, it's gonna be awhile

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
have they released what the bluray cover for aladdin will look like? this slip cover is pretty ill

1YRJOZ4.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Are the 2 sequels also being released on Blu-ray?

I don't think so breh. I could be wrong but I doubt it. Disney doesn't look too fondly on their direct to video sequels from the 90s

But Disney has released Blu-ray releases of other 90's sequels, plus Aladdin has has some of the better Direct to Home Video sequels.

Which ones?

"The Lion King", "The Little Mermaid", "Beauty & the Beast", "The Hunchback of Notre Dame", "Pocahontas", "Mulan", & etc. Direct to Home Video sequels got Blu-ray releases.

Typical satam :scust: only person in the world who would care about direct to video garbage Disney sequels

:martin: If those other Disney movies' Direct to Home Video sequels (most of them, I've never seen) got Blu-ray releases, best believe "Aladdin & the King of Thieves" (& even "Return of Jafar") deserve a Blu-ray release.

::francis: at the fact that "Hercules" never got a sequel.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
"The Lion King", "The Little Mermaid", "Beauty & the Beast", "The Hunchback of Notre Dame", "Pocahontas", "Mulan", & etc. Direct to Home Video sequels got Blu-ray releases.

:martin: If those other Disney movies' Direct to Home Video sequels (most of them, I've never seen) got Blu-ray releases, best believe "Aladdin & the King of Thieves" (& even "Return of Jafar") deserve a Blu-ray release.

::francis: at the fact that "Hercules" never got a sequel.

I love Hercules but it wasn't a hit breh. No hit no sequel. You know the rules.

And most of those sequels are early to mid 2000s and came out straight to blu tho. They weren't re-releases