What's happened to this forum?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I played GOT a long damn time ago. The game is mindlessly boring i don’t care about graphics.

You randomly compared the two games cause you wanted to diminish the fact that Wo long is on gamepass :comeon:

If we are really talking about PLAYING a game Wo Long is much more challenging and satisfying to PLAY.

Breh you can still play Wo Long on PS5 so why are you acting like its some sort of big advantage :mjlol: . Yes being on Gamepass is nice but if some sekiro knockoff with shyt graphics is all you got to stand on as far as Series X being a better value prop than PS5 then :mjlol:

I have both consoles so I'm not missing out either way, but you not about to tell me your $5 chicken tender meal (with the promise of more food on the way!) is better than a steak dinner. fukking stop it breh :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh you can still play Wo Long on PS5 so why are you acting like its some sort of big advantage :mjlol: . Yes being on Gamepass is nice but if some sekiro knockoff with shyt graphics is all you got to stand on as far as Series X being a better value prop than PS5 then :mjlol:

I have both consoles so I'm not missing out either way, but you not about to tell me your $5 chicken tender meal (with the promise of more food on the way!) is better than a steak dinner. fukking stop it breh :mjlol:
You said all games on gamepass where on PS+. That was a lie. I pointed out your lie and you started jewelzing about an old ass ps4 game to somehow make the game disappear instead of admitting your first statement was incorrect.

I don’t care about your opinion on the two gsmes.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why are you bothering arguing with him, breh?

Your general point was "I like both my XBox and Playstation, but as of right now, I like my Playstation more," and he somehow found a way to make it seem like you were brainwashed into standom just because you didn't agree with him. :dead:

He out here tagging brehs using every "Man, I just ain't got the money for one" excuse in the world for not getting a PS5 as support for his argument, knowing good and damn well the exact same points can be made about the XBox, if we're keeping it a buck. Ain't no winning with folks like that.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You said all games on gamepass where on PS+. That was a lie. I pointed out your lie and you started jewelzing about an old ass ps4 game to somehow make the game disappear instead of admitting your first statement was incorrect.

I don’t care about your opinion on the two gsmes.
I said VAST MAJORITY you dolt. check the post. You still can't name a reason why someone should get an Xbox over a PS5 at this point nor can you list multiple Xbox exclusives that compare to what you can play on Playstation

Performance matters to me. Being able to play at 60fps was well worth the price for me :manny:

Which is exactly you should've denounced Redfall when they announced it would be 30FPS for a first party exclusive SHOOTER only 3 weeks before release after showing 60FPS gameplay for months

But instead, you pointed fingers at a switch game and tried to say it wasn't a big deal and everyone was overreacting. We're grown ass men breh, have some standards for your hobby and the products you buy:scusthov:

You aint even playing that shyt after defending it months AND it's free on gamepass fukkouttahere trying to cape for Xbox by any means necessary. They're fukking up out here and need to be held accountable by their customers

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Performance matters to me. Being able to play at 60fps was well worth the price for me :manny:
You gotta be fukkin kidding me :dead: are you trolling me breh?? That was the exact reason I upgraded from a One X to a Series X. I did NOT do a half gen upgrade to play Redfall in 30 frames. Starfield either. Microsoft is making it blatantly clear even they don't believe in their console. They are all in on gamepass, and we should be too.

This series X we both own is a failure breh

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Your general point was "I like both my XBox and Playstation, but as of right now, I like my Playstation more," and he somehow found a way to make it seem like you were brainwashed into standom just because you didn't agree with him. :dead:

He out here tagging brehs using every "Man, I just ain't got the money for one" excuse in the world for not getting a PS5 as support for his argument, knowing good and damn well the exact same points can be made about the XBox, if we're keeping it a buck. Ain't no winning with folks like that.

I like to argue and discuss games as much as anybody. I just don't act like an idiot with Xbox branded horse blinders on when doing so :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Naw y’all mufukkas not gone come in here and gaslight me.

If he had just said “i prefer my ps5” you’d hear nothing from me. As i said in my first post everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if you prefer those playstation exclusives then obviously you would prefer playstation.

But as usual y’all take it beyond that and try to force your opinion on everyone else:comeon:

He’s the one that came in saying shyt like “xbox has no games” “there’s nothing to look forward to other than starfield”

And i said that’s a stan ass opinion. If you’ve reduced gaming to only “exclsuives” games then that’s your fault. I have plenty of games to look forward to.

Then he wants to fight about which console he want to recommend for a friend :dahell:

and how GOT being on PS4 means Wo Long doesn’t exist on gamepass:mindblown:

Then y’all act like i’m the crazy one?? fukk that. You nikkas crazy :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You gotta be fukkin kidding me :dead: are you trolling me breh?? That was the exact reason I upgraded from a One X to a Series X. I did NOT do a half gen upgrade to play Redfall in 30 frames. Starfield either. Microsoft is making it blatantly clear even they don't believe in their console. They are all in on gamepass, and we should be too.

This series X we both own is a failure breh
If next gen games are gonna be 30fps like redfall or 648p 45fps like Star Wars then it doesn’t matter which console you purchased. PS5 is gonna be playing the same games at the same damn framerates. They are both around the same level of power/performance.

Not sure why y’all acting like it has anything to do with the hardware. If the devs make a 60fps game that’s what they make, as it’s always been. If high framerates is your priority then you should probably be gaming on PC. If/when we get to the point the consoles can’t do 60fps in new games i will be back to playing mostly on PC