What's happened to this forum?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Irrational Stan Babble

Breh, when you start arguing with people that actually see the value in the thing you're fighting so hard for, it's time to fall back.

For him, and a lot of people, if they own both, the PlayStation exclusive games are enough to skew their playtime towards that instead of their XBox. I mean, if you're already buying a handful of exclusives there per year, and the experience is at minimum the same there, why buy games on your XBox? And for a lot of those same people, while GamePass is a great deal, the library just isn't giving them a bunch of stuff they're looking for.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
If next gen games are gonna be 30fps like redfall or 648p 45fps like Star Wars then it doesn’t matter which console you purchased. PS5 is gonna be playing the same games at the same damn framerates. They are both around the same level of power/performance.

Not sure why y’all acting like it has anything to do with the hardware. If the devs make a 60fps game that’s what they make, as it’s always been. If high framerates is your priority then you should probably be gaming on PC. If/when we get to the point the consoles can’t do 60fps in new games i will be back to playing mostly on PC
:ehh:well then it looks like we have an understanding then. I'll catch y'all on PC

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I don’t participate in the “console wars”, but wouldn’t discussing how Xbox hasn’t really released a game in the past couple of years actually be serious discourse

Microsoft footing in the industry is actually an interesting topic, cause they can’t just keep releasing duds and think a sustainable strategy is having a console with no exclusives, sega used to be a competitor too

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I said VAST MAJORITY you dolt. check the post.
And that’s not even true
You still can't name a reason why someone should get an Xbox over a PS5 at this point nor can you list multiple Xbox exclusives that compare to what you can play on Playstation
This is stan shyt tho. That’s what i’m saying. Having list wars over what my opinion is just for you to tell me my opinion is wrong and yours is right is literally stan shyt. Why would i do that??

You already did that in the last post. I said i’m having fun playing Wo Long and your response is “some PS4 game from 5 years ago is better”

It’s like so fukkin what?? fukk is wrong with you dudes :mjlol:

Which is exactly you should've denounced Redfall when they announced it would be 30FPS for a first party exclusive SHOOTER only 3 weeks before release after showing 60FPS gameplay for months
I didn’t or wouldn’t “denounce” any game. The fukk is even that:dahell: If i don’t care about a game i don’t talk about it. I’m still planning to play Redfall when they get performance together. I’m not gone be up in arms on the internet cause they need longer to make the game right. That’s that weirdo shyt y’all do.

Like i said then, plenty of you up in arms in that thread would be playing and enjoying a 30fps game sooner or later, not even a week later Jedi Survivor comes out and nikkas are having a ball playing that shyt at 30fps :mjlol:

But instead, you pointed fingers at a switch game and tried to say it wasn't a big deal and everyone was overreacting. We're grown ass men breh, have some standards for your hobby and the products you buy:scusthov:
I didn’t buy Redfall. I’m not buying Zelda and i’m not playing any fukkin game at 30fps

I’m the one with the standards here. If/when consoles can’t play games at 60fps are you coming with me to PC??:shaq:
You aint even playing that shyt after defending it months AND it's free on gamepass fukkouttahere trying to cape for Xbox by any means necessary. They're fukking up out here and need to be held accountable by their customers
Again, how would you say i should “hold them accountable”

Curse out phil spencer on twitter??

I’m not playing the game until it’s right, that’s literally holding them accountable.

You guys want stan outrage on the internet. Straight weirdo behavior. :huhldup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don’t participate in the “console wars”, but wouldn’t discussing how Xbox hasn’t really released a game in the past couple of years actually be serious discourse

Microsoft footing in the industry is actually an interesting topic, cause they can’t just keep releasing duds and think a sustainable strategy is having a console with no exclusives, sega used to be a competitor too
Problem with this is the “discourse” is based on a “Console Wars” narrative.

None of this is actually true outside of the stan wars on the internet.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh, when you start arguing with people that actually see the value in the thing you're fighting so hard for, it's time to fall back.

For him, and a lot of people, if they own both, the PlayStation exclusive games are enough to skew their playtime towards that instead of their XBox. I mean, if you're already buying a handful of exclusives there per year, and the experience is at minimum the same there, why buy games on your XBox? And for a lot of those same people, while GamePass is a great deal, the library just isn't giving them a bunch of stuff they're looking for.
I didn’t start arguing with him.

Again my first post said, If you prefer ps exclusives then you would prefer the playstation console.

That wasn’t enough. He had to convince me and his friend PS5 is better for EVERYBODY.

Again, it’s not me doing the irrational stan shyt.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Problem with this is the “discourse” is based on a “Console Wars” narrative.

None of this is actually true outside of the stan wars on the internet.
How is it not true, isn’t this an actual topic in the industry, Microsoft not releasing games?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How is it not true, isn’t this an actual topic in the industry, Microsoft not releasing games?
The industry is run by fanboy hype. That’s who’s doing all the talking and clicking links. Most people talking or writing about games began their career talking and stanning in these same forums.

In reality microsoft has released lots of games since the Series X came out and all of them were received well and successful.

It’s just they don’t “count” for fanboy reasons, so everybody pretends the games don’t exist.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@DaSk8D00D got Meach like

ok-training-day.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t start arguing with him.

Again my first post said, If you prefer ps exclusives then you would prefer the playstation console.

That wasn’t enough. He had to convince me and his friend PS5 is better for EVERYBODY.

Again, it’s not me doing the irrational stan shyt.

Explain to me how this post

I’m not a fan of Sony’s business tactics and they do be price gouging with a lot of things but honestly the PS5 is a better value proposition right now :manny:

Gamepass was a nice advantage for Xbox but they’ve leveled the playing field with the new PS+ subscription, if not getting the outright advantage there because most 3rd party games are on both subscriptions and PS has their exclusives on there as well

The only real advantages Xbox has at this point is quick resume, smart delivery, and a better elite controller :francis:

As a Bethesda/Obsidian stan I’m looking forward to their offerings but at this point it’s really not looking good for Xbox :francis:

Warranted this response, since this is how y'all started.

One bad game and people start acting stupid. Y’all some weirdos for real.

Sony stan’s done beat y’all into submission with the constant nonsense. Don’t matter how redfall turned out they were still gonna be doing/saying the same shyt :stopitslime:

If you are into GOW, Spider-man, etc then you’d already have a playstion. Otherwise 99% of the time we are all playing the same damn games.

Let sony stan’s got yall feeling bad. Go buy a PS5 so you feel better about yourself:camby:

Out here trying to browbeat another grown ass man because he didn't shower XBox with an acceptable level of effusive praise. At this point, you're like one of those crazy K Pop stans that insists their favorite group makes the best music, and can't understand why everyone doesn't agree, but can't understand that they're the problem. Posting style is some straight scaring the hoes type shyt.

:mjlol:

Where is my “can’t stop, won’t stop” Diddy gif?

giphy.webp

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Explain to me how this post

Warranted this response, since this is how y'all started.

Out here trying to browbeat another grown ass man because he didn't shower XBox with an acceptable level of effusive praise. At this point, you're like one of those crazy K Pop stans that insists their favorite group makes the best music, and can't understand why everyone doesn't agree, but can't understand that they're the problem. Posting style is some straight scaring the hoes type shyt.

giphy.webp
Because he randomly quoted me to tell me how he’s no longer happy with his xbox cause Redfall didn’t turn out good and how i should feel the same way,

My response is it has nothing to do with redfall if you prefer sony games buy a fukkin PS5. Why are you telling me about it? I wasn’t in here trying to convince anybody of anything. That’s that goofy shyt y’all do:smh: