Reppin
NULL
I’ve really gone to war with all the WOATS on both sides :wow:

Pray for me :sadcam:

may-whatever-god-you-believe-in-have-mercy-on-your-soul-mercy.gif

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The industry is run by fanboy hype. That’s who’s doing all the talking and clicking links. Most people talking or writing about games began their career talking and stanning in these same forums.

In reality microsoft has released lots of games since the Series X came out and all of them were received well and successful.

It’s just they don’t “count” for fanboy reasons, so everybody pretends the games don’t exist.
What games they release

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Because he randomly quoted me to tell me how he’s no longer happy with his xbox cause Redfall didn’t turn out good and how i should feel the same way,

My response is it has nothing to do with redfall if you prefer sony games buy a fukkin PS5. Why are you telling me about it? I wasn’t in here trying to convince anybody of anything. That’s that goofy shyt y’all do:smh:

We're here to talk video games right? Xbox compared to its direct competition right now is NOT in a good place by any metric. Not saying you can't enjoy your xbox and whatever you're playing, but if we're looking at the state of video games as a whole, Xbox is dropping the ball and not really inspiring faith in their consumers. You're far too biased to ever admit anything remotely close to that and view everything from green-tinted glasses while coming at any and everybody who says otherwise. You do this in multiple threads daily

The industry is run by fanboy hype. That’s who’s doing all the talking and clicking links. Most people talking or writing about games began their career talking and stanning in these same forums.

In reality microsoft has released lots of games since the Series X came out and all of them were received well and successful.

It’s just they don’t “count” for fanboy reasons, so everybody pretends the games don’t exist.

Prime fukking example of your absurd bias :dead: This is simply not true

Ive got 200+ hours in Halo Infinite and despite being well received at launch, its multiplayer/live service (ie, their 10 year plan and main draw of the game) floundered within a few short months along with a ton of backlash from longtime fans. Not to mention no co-op at launch and forge being released like a whole year+ later. That is definitely NOT a success for what should Xbox's flagship title. Even Microsoft will tell you that this game did not live up to their expectations.

Redfall literally just bombed days ago and you had to nerve to say this shyt after admitting you're not going to play it until they fix it...After months of caping for the game and being able to play it for free. That is a fukking FAILURE for what should be a AAA exclusive. Xbox fans should be :blessed: right now but instead, most of us are rightfully questioning if and when they're ever going to consistently release quality exclusive games because they simply haven't proven that they can yet.

The only Xbox exclusives with legit critical acclaim are Forza Horizon 5, Hi-Fi Rush, and Pentiment. Only one of those is even AAA

You a literally just as bad as Gizmo or anybody else, just in a Xbox green colorway

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're here to talk video games right? Xbox compared to its direct competition right now is NOT in a good place by any metric. Not saying you can't enjoy your xbox and whatever you're playing, but if we're looking at the state of video games as a whole, Xbox is dropping the ball and not really inspiring faith in their consumers. You're far too biased to ever admit anything remotely close to that and view everything from green-tinted glasses while coming at any and everybody who says otherwise. You do this in multiple threads daily

Ive got 200+ hours in Halo Infinite and despite being well received at launch, its multiplayer/live service (ie, their 10 year plan and main draw of the game) floundered within a few short months along with a ton of backlash from longtime fans. Not to mention no co-op at launch and forge being released like a whole year+ later. That is definitely NOT a success for what should Xbox's flagship title. Even Microsoft will tell you that this game did not live up to their expectations.

Redfall literally just bombed days ago and you had to nerve to say this shyt after admitting you're not going to play it until they fix it...After months of caping for the game and being able to play it for free. That is a fukking FAILURE for what should be a AAA exclusive. Xbox fans should be :blessed: right now but instead, most of us are rightfully questioning if and when they're ever going to consistently release quality exclusive games because they simply haven't proven that they can yet.

The only Xbox exclusives with legit critical acclaim are Forza Horizon 5, Hi-Fi Rush, and Pentiment. Only one of those is even AAA

You a literally just as bad as Gizmo or anybody else, just in a Xbox green colorway

Called this man a Reverse Taxi 12s spinoff colorway ass nikka. :dead:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread got off topic and turned into console warring. Time to lighten things up and bring out the big guns…i mean big buns

that-booty-got-me-like

57706362AE334816F14E712D1270BE83EFF25B8A

giphy.gif

pulling_up_pants_gif_by_bluestormillusion-d5kxuyr.gif

SOwqCL.gif

B4E7B5DD964160E7108AA2F6615A53400AC7A36F

ight, back to our scheduled programming/shytposting:unimpressed:

Respect on the spoiler, breh. It's way too many of us wasting time at work on here trying not to look crazy. :whew:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We're here to talk video games right? Xbox compared to its direct competition right now is NOT in a good place by any metric.
That’s your opinion. I don’t know what you are so hellbent on convincing me to agree with you.

I feel gamepass has been the best thing in gaming for me in a long time. Im playing and enjoying hella games, my kids love it, i like the way microsoft manages their digital licenses where i can build a library of games and play them on any device. I have a PS4 and i don’t feel the few “exclusives” on PS5 are worth me throwing away the other benefits i get from xbox as the majority of the games i will be play are on both systems the few that fall through the cracks are usually on PC as well.

So it’s my opinion those “exclusives” y’all like to live and die over don’t matter. But i wouldn’t try to push my opinion on you or convince your “friend”

That’s weirdo behavior:smh:

Not saying you can't enjoy your xbox and whatever you're playing, but if we're looking at the state of video games as a whole, Xbox is dropping the ball and not really inspiring faith in their consumers. You're far too biased to ever admit anything remotely close to that and view everything from green-tinted glasses while coming at any and everybody who says otherwise. You do this in multiple threads daily
What the fukk does this even mean?

That’s why i said they got y’all with the fanboy shyt. None of this actually fukkin matters. The majority of people playing games are not having these conversations on forums and don’t give a fukk. Most people playing games on either system are not playing the exclusives.

Nobody sitting up playing 2k talmbout “Damn redfall is 30fps i’m losing faith in my console”

fukk outa here breh :mjlol:

Again all of this is just fanboy forum nonsense.

You just fukkin said you got 200+ hours in the game but then cause they didn’t check some fukkin internet boxes from cacs on resetera your 200+ hours of fun mean nothing.

That’s why i said the fanboy shyt got a hold of you.

You can put in 200+ hours in FREE fukking game and still get on the internet and complain about how the game is a “failure”

That’s ridiculous behavior to me. I had a great time with Halo, they are still adding more to the game FOR FREE, why the fukk would i be unhappy with it cause people on the internet complained??:stopitslime:
Again fanboy forum nonsense. I posted it above. Microsoft has released lots of great games. The internet finds reasons each one of them don’t count.

It’s one thing to say you prefer ps5 exclusives, but y’all get on here and pretend whole ass games don’t exist and there’s no way a person could prefer one over the other.

More fanboy nonsense “buzzwords”

Why the fukk do i care if a game is “critically acclaimed” or how many A’s it has??

That’s just shyt to argue about on the internet.

And even if you are narrowing it to AAA “critically aclaimed”

You got GOW, Horizon, GT7, Ratchet VS Halo, Forza, Flight simulator.

I’m not here to argue opinions but it’s not inconceivable that a person would chose either list over the other.

Last edited: