What's happened to this forum?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
we are the consumers and dictate product

if we aint say shyt, we'd be getting the same games without any innovation

The dev/consumer relationship is symbiotic, a Hideo Kojima or Phil Fish dictates their audience, you don't get those artists without agency on the dev end, there's no reason for a consumer to push for that.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This that stan shyt, i’m not here to convince you what system to buy nikka. All those games are on PS4, Some on PS3. Xbox
got plenty of backwards compatable games too :mjlol:

Like i said if those games matter to you then sure you buy a PS5. If they don’t matter then them existing is worthless.

I’ve had plenty of fun with dozens of new games on gamepass. If you don’t like those games then that’s your opinion.
The idea of trying to convince someone NOT to be happy with a product they purchased is peak goofball shyt. Peak sony stan behavior.

They broke you @DaSk8D00D :mjcry:

The vast majority of those same games are on PS+ plus more:unimpressed:

There are simply more games to play on PS5 right now. PERIOD. And a lot of great ones that can't be played on Xbox

I've already noted Xbox's advantages over Playstation's. The games library is NOT one of those advantages

Stan shyt is giving Xbox a pass for multiple shoddy releases and lack of exclusive output compared to the competition. They need a kick in the ass right now.

I'll never knock anybody for enjoying what they like or having their preferences, but like I said, if a friend had $500 and asked me if they should get a PS5 or a Series X, there's really not an objective argument for choosing the Xbox right now :hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The vast majority of those same games are on PS+ plus more
This is just not true at all. Any game that’s also on PS+ came months or even years after it came to gamepass. Some new great looking games were just announced today. I’m playing Wo Long right now and still got a bunch Gamepass games to get to and look forward to. None of them are on PS+

Again if you are not interested in the games that’s fine. But don’t pretend they don’t exist.

Again
:unimpressed:

There are simply more games to play on PS5 right now. PERIOD. And a lot of great ones that can't be played on Xbox
PS5 literally has like 1 exclusive right now. You wanna dance through the streets for one game then have at it :cheers:
I've already noted Xbox's advantages over Playstation's. The games library is NOT one of those advantages
It’s great to have opinions :ehh:
Stan shyt is giving Xbox a pass for multiple shoddy releases and lack of exclusive output compared to the competition. They need a kick in the ass right now.
How would you say i hold them accountable.

Get on the internet and say bad stuff about Phil Spencer?? :mjlol:

In reality the xbox has done exactly what i purchased it for. Gamepass has been great and i’ve played plenty of great games.

Imagine letting some goofballs on the internet make me feel bad about having fun playing a bunch damn games for cheap :ehh:
I'll never knock anybody for enjoying what they like or having their preferences, but like I said, if a friend had $500 and asked me if they should get a PS5 or a Series X, there's really not an objective argument for choosing the Xbox right now :hubie:
Your argument this entire time has been subjective.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This is just not true at all. Any game that’s also on PS+ came months or even years after it came to gamepass. Some new great looking games were just announced today. I’m playing Wo Long right now and still got a bunch Gamepass games to get to and look forward to. None of them are on PS+

Again if you are not interested in the games that’s fine. But don’t pretend they don’t exist.

Again

PS5 literally has like 1 exclusive right now. You wanna dance through the streets for one game then have at it :cheers:

It’s great to have opinions :ehh:

How would you say i hold them accountable.

Get on the internet and say bad stuff about Phil Spencer?? :mjlol:

In reality the xbox has done exactly what i purchased it for. Gamepass has been great and i’ve played plenty of great games.

Imagine letting some goofballs on the internet make me feel bad about having fun playing a bunch damn games for cheap :ehh:

Your argument this entire time has been subjective.

Alright breh, whatever you say. I'll catch you online when Starfield drops in September :pachaha:

Wo Long is the absolute definition of mid and Ghost of Tsushima is shytting on that game in EVERY way :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sounds like you haven’t played a lot of the ps4 games. That obviously adds to the value.

If you have, then both consoles really haven’t offered much with regard to next gen exclusives.

:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Alright breh, whatever you say. I'll catch you online when Starfield drops in September :pachaha:

Wo Long is the absolute definition of mid and Ghost of Tsushima is shytting on that game in EVERY way :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Ghost of Tsushima is generic Ubisoft knock-off

Wo long is generic From software knock-off

From software>>>>Ubisoft

Ghost of Tsushima came out years ago on PS4. Why would it be a good reason to buy a PS5 or even compare to Wo long at this point?

All stan shyt. Somehow my enjoyment of Wo Long is supposed to be diminished cause a game came out in PS4 like 5 years ago.

Sony stan’s crazy than a mufukka :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

From software>>>>Ubisoft

Ghost of Tsushima came out years ago on PS4. Why would it be a good reason to buy a PS5 or even compare to Wo long at this point?

All stan shyt. Somehow my enjoyment of Wo Long is supposed to be diminished cause a game came out in PS4 like 5 years ago.

Nioh 1 & 2 > Wo Long

Rise of The Ronin coming up next year. So its like if you like Wo Long theres 3 more playstation games on deck for you

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nioh 1 & 2 > Wo Long

Rise of The Ronin coming up next year. So its like if you like Wo Long theres 3 more playstation games on deck for you
It’s already better than Nioh 1 to me, still playing have not decided if it’s better than 2.

And again, i’m not even sure why that matters. This the goofy shyt y’all do. Just cause a game is on gamepass you jump through hoops to try to diminish its existence when you paid full fukkin price for it. :ufdup:

I ain’t say Wo long was the best game ever, but it’s definitely a good game and worthy of my time and Lots of peoples(including yours) money. The existence of some other random game that you stans think is “better” doesn’t change that.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s already better than Nioh 1 to me, still playing have not decided if it’s better than 2.

And again, i’m not even sure why that matters. This the goofy shyt y’all do. Just cause a game is on gamepass you jump through hoops to try to diminish its existence when you paid full fukkin price for it. :ufdup:

I ain’t say Wo long was the best game ever, but it’s definitely a good game and worthy of my time and Lots of peoples(including yours) money. The existence of some other random game that you stans think is “better” doesn’t change that.

But i never said Wo Long was wack lol

I said if you like Wo Long, playstation has two other games that are as good if not better along with it, and more coming. Its about options, you simply have more to play on playstation.

Same with Fromsoft games. You like Dark Souls/Elden Ring, well Playstation has Bloodborne and a current gen only Demon’s Souls. You get it all and more, thats the argument

And all those games are on PS Plus

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

From software>>>>Ubisoft

I've played both while you're speculating on a game you've never played. Wo Long was mid as fukk and graphically TRASH in comparison.

I'm not diminishing anyone's enjoyment but if you want to actually talk games and make comparisons, comparing Wo Long to Ghost is like comparing Burger King to a steakhouse. I guess if all you eat is fast food then sure, you wouldn't know any better, but you're wrong :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Y’all called Responsible A.I. a stan for this thread. But it was either to y’all’s whole shyt.

PS5 don’t even have any fukkin exclusives. Ask @ORDER_66 :stopitslime:

Why you bringing me up???:mjgrin: PS5 has a few but nothing that makes me go out and buy a PS5 outright right now... granted it's still early in this consoles life cycle to have a library of games worth even wanting to buy it. that's just IMO...:manny: also if you buy a next gen system you gotta have the right tv to have it displayed for the fullest i dont have a 4k tv yet..

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I've played both while you're speculating on a game you've never played. Wo Long was mid as fukk and graphically TRASH in comparison.
I played GOT a long damn time ago. The game is mindlessly boring i don’t care about graphics.
I'm not diminishing anyone's enjoyment but if you want to actually talk games and make comparisons, comparing Wo Long to Ghost is like comparing Burger King to a steakhouse. I guess if all you eat is fast food then sure, you wouldn't know any better, but you're wrong :manny:
You randomly compared the two games cause you wanted to diminish the fact that Wo long is on gamepass :comeon:

If we are really talking about PLAYING a game Wo Long is much more challenging and satisfying to PLAY.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why you bringing me up???:mjgrin: PS5 has a few but nothing that makes me go out and buy a PS5 outright right now... granted it's still early in this consoles life cycle to have a library of games worth even wanting to buy it. that's just IMO...:manny: also if you buy a next gen system you gotta have the right tv to have it displayed for the fullest i dont have a 4k tv yet..
Cause anyone being honest knows you are correct. :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But i never said Wo Long was wack lol

I said if you like Wo Long, playstation has two other games that are as good if not better along with it, and more coming. Its about options, you simply have more to play on playstation
Same with Fromsoft games. You like Dark Souls/Elden Ring, well Playstation has Bloodborne and a current gen only Demon’s Souls. You get it all and more, thats the argument

And all those games are on PS Plus
Those games came out 5-15 years ago and are also on PC.

What do the existence of those games have to do with a new PS5/XSX game coming to gamepass?? :dahell:

Again this is goofy stan shyt. Y’all reaching for some dumb shyt instead of just saying “yeah gamepass having wo long is a good deal” :ehh: