What's happened to this forum?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ratchet and clank, returnal, demon souls, gran turismo, god of war, ghost of tsushima

And that’s just off the top of my head
God of war. Ghost of tsushima and Demon souls are available on other platforms. Returnal is coming to PC soon,

So you are down to Ratchet as the big reason to own a PS5 :francis:

Xbox games doesn’t exist cause if it did you would’ve named them and not multi platform games, car games don’t sell systems, and halo was a dud, I haven’t even heard anything about halo in a minute so no it didn’t move the needle
Like i said, you jewelz yourself into reason xbox games don’t exist.

“move the needle” is such fanboy nonsense.

You started off sayin microsoft hasn’t released ANY games now you dwindled that all the way to a vauge unquantifiable term “move the needle”

That’s stan shyt from top to bottom. fukk outa here :mjlol:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Fact of the matter is it doesn’t seem like games aren’t coming out, some of y’all even went as far as saying AAA games are too hard to make , Microsoft is one of the richest companies in the world, I think they got more money than Sony, ain’t no excuses for them haven’t been pushing they own weight for the past couple of years, why some of y’all don’t want to call that out or ok with the fact that they not putting games out is crazy to me

Daps
Reppin
Aaru
Ratchet and clank, returnal, demon souls, gran turismo, god of war, ghost of tsushima

And that’s just off the top of my head

Xbox games doesn’t exist cause if it did you would’ve named them and not multi platform games, car games don’t sell systems, and halo was a dud, I haven’t even heard anything about halo in a minute so no it didn’t move the needle
You sure about that? :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fact of the matter is it doesn’t seem like games aren’t coming out, some of y’all even went as far as saying AAA games are too hard to make , Microsoft is one of the richest companies in the world, I think they got more money than Sony, ain’t no excuses for them haven’t been pushing they own weight for the past couple of years, why some of y’all don’t want to call that out or ok with the fact that they not putting games out is crazy to me

Its always excuses and “sony too” but any xbox owner on this site will tell you the game they are most hype for and will be playing day 1 is most likely Starfield, a major AAA open world rpg.

They pretend they don’t want big AAA games to make themselves feel better :yeshrug:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
God of war. Ghost of tsushima and Demon souls are available on other platforms. Returnal is coming to PC soon,

So you are down to Ratchet as the big reason to own a PS5 :francis:

Like i said, you jewelz yourself into reason xbox games don’t exist.

“move the needle” is such fanboy nonsense.

You started off sayin microsoft hasn’t released ANY games now you dwindled that all the way to a vauge unquantifiable term “move the needle”

That’s stan shyt from top to bottom. fukk outa here :mjlol:
You playing dumb with this multi platform shyt, I didn’t dwindle down I’m still firm on the fact that Xbox hasn’t released no games, and you Really proves that already

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
You sure about that? :jbhmm:
I don’t think so, car games are like really valuable role players, they key to winning championships but they not the star players who actually makes a team contenders by themselves

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You playing dumb with this multi platform shyt, I didn’t dwindle down I’m still firm on the fact that Xbox hasn’t released no games, and you Really proves that already
I’m not the one playing dumb here. I just gave you a list of games xbox released. You claimed those gsmes dont “count” cause they are on other platforms, but then also claim PS5 games that are on other platforms are the reason to own a ps5.

So like i said when i first quoted you your “discourse” is based on stan shyt from the jump