What's happened to this forum?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I’m not the one playing dumb here. I just gave you a list of games xbox released. You claimed those gsmes dont “count” cause they are on other platforms, but then also claim PS5 games that are on other platforms are the reason to own a ps5.

So like i said when i first quoted you your “discourse” is based on stan shyt from the jump
you are playing dumb, most people are on consoles, them games you listed can be played on Xbox and PlayStation, the games I listed can’t be played on Xbox
And truth be told ratchet and clank is more so a console seller than any of them games you listed

Im not you I don’t Stan shyt out here, Microsoft is a trillion dollar company, they need to stop bullshytting cause ain’t no reason why we haven’t got several new ip’s and strong games from they established franchises

You sound crazy as hell even trying to dismiss that overall point, now all of a sudden ain’t no such thing as exclusives cause everything in pc gtfoh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's barely any games out people give a shyt about. That goes for all consoles. I have a huge fukking backlog so I don't really care, I barely post in this forum anymore.. but let's be honest with ourselves, where's the games?

This new gen obviously wasn't ready. We were sold some BS. I love my consoles though, they're great. Wish there was more new games.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you are playing dumb, most people are on consoles, them games you listed can be played on Xbox and PlayStation, the games I listed can’t be played on Xbox
First off, this isn’t true. There’s more people on PC than PS5 and xbox combined. Second only 3 of the games I listed are on playstation.
And truth be told ratchet and clank is more so a console seller than any of them games you listed
You have no way of proving this. Just fanboy babble.

Im not you I don’t Stan shyt out here, Microsoft is a trillion dollar company, they need to stop bullshytting cause ain’t no reason why we haven’t got several new ip’s and strong games from they established franchises

You sound crazy as hell even trying to dismiss that overall point, now all of a sudden ain’t no such thing as exclusives cause everything in pc gtfoh
They’ve done all of this.

You just decided it doesn’t count for “reasons”

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It seems that console warring is taking over everything.

@MeachTheMonster juelzing half the time
@Gizmo_Duck having dozens of posts in Xbox centered threads.
@The Mad Titan acting like a mini meach
@Rekkapryde with his driveby but hilarious posts 😂
@PS5 barely posts
@Kamikaze Revy making special guest appearances
@Responsible Allen Iverson making stan threads (I'm guessing making threads about black videogame developers don't go plat)
Multiple other posters got banned for reasons.
And refugees from resetera going back there when their ban is up. Only to return when they get banned again for being straight, black and not being into trannies or children.

Discourse has regressed and distilled.
I haven't regularly posted in The Arcadium ever since The Film Room split off. Is the consoles wars as bad it was back in 2013 when the PS4 & XB1 dropped?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
First off, this isn’t true. There’s more people on PC than PS5 and xbox combined. Second only 3 of the games I listed are on playstation.

You have no way of proving this. Just fanboy babble.

They’ve done all of this.

You just decided it doesn’t count for “reasons”
No they haven’t done anything, if they did there would be more games out

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
There's barely any games out people give a shyt about. That goes for all consoles. I have a huge fukking backlog so I don't really care, I barely post in this forum anymore.. but let's be honest with ourselves, where's the games?

This new gen obviously wasn't ready. We were sold some BS. I love my consoles though, they're great. Wish there was more new games.
I would argue it seems like it’s no games out cause Microsoft haven’t been releasing any, Sony has been releasing games

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I haven't regularly posted in The Arcadium ever since The Film Room split off. Is the consoles wars as bad it was back in 2013 when the PS4 & XB1 dropped?

It’s worse now because Microsoft hasn’t done anything since then :mjlol: so the Sony side is pouring it on x1000 and Microsoft trying to cop pleas x1000.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
People in here blaming the lack of games for the type of conversations this forum has become is a bit disingenuous since any thread posted quickly turns into stan wars like what's happening now.

I mean look at this shyt

:leon:An entire game dedicated to the likelihood of Xbox getting any meaningful exclusives. I'll allow it.

can't even talk about an early access PC game :snoop:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

There are plenty of games but people rather argue MS vs Sony instead of enjoying the games. This has become the worst section on this site. 80% of the threads here are really just MS vs Sony threads :comeon: