Whats gone' happen if Dr.' Umar Johnson doesn't deliver on his school?(Update: stripper scandal smh)

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Haven't really been following this, but:

1) why does he need to raise the full amount in cash? Shouldn't he be able to put 20% down and borrow against it? A $900,000 facility should only require $180k out of pocket to purchase.

2) where will the funds come from to operate, maintain and pay property taxes for this school?

3) does he have a 10 year budget plan? It literally takes less than 1hr to make one...

4) has he discussed grant money? The government funds a lot of bullshyt. With a business plan he should be able to get matching funds from the gov or a foundation that receives gov funding. The organizations that ice out grant funding are desperate to find places to put their money. Generally, the problem is the people who seek funding aren't qualified or don't properly fill out their grant apps.

5) where is his relationship with a Black bank or credit union? Where is his relationship with a Black builder? Who are his institutional partners?

Ive been following the project here and there and these are the answer ive seen him give in interviews/videos when some of these question are brought up

1) The school is going to need public funding for everything to pay staff, to upgrade buildings etc so people should expect this fund raising to never stop

2) see # 1

3) he hasn't discussed budget but he did talk about the subject of him being accused of taking the money and runnning, his answer was that all the money raised for the school is in a separate saving account , he said stealin funds like that is a federal offense that he is well aware off

4) he doesn't want the money to come from the "white man" , say he has received offers from african "kings" to build the school in there nations.

5)didn't specify what bank he had the money raised so far in

:patrice: that about has much details has he has given

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Hold him accountable? What, for not being able to magically pull money from "conscious" peoples' pockets?

If the school doesn't get funded, then it will simply be another example of black people talking and not walking. Another example of black people needing to finance their own movement but falling short. It will be a loss.

People who believe in what he's doing should donate. Not once, not twice. But continually until the school is purchased. N#ggas want to send $10 and say "I donated" like the goal has been reached.

N#ggas want to pray. N#ggas want to march. N#ggas to cry. N#ggas want to protest.

But ask for financial backing and n#ggas got excuses.

Peace

nikkaS AINT GOT NO MONEY YOU fukkING GENIUS!!!!!!!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Naw black people definitely got money. We got 1.2 trillion collectively. The problem is we give 93% of our money to other races. Clothes, houses, cars, food, utilities, even our bank accounts are all with other races. We buy our cars from non black dealerships, we get our loans from non black financial institutions, and we have our investments with non black institutions. The majority of our money goes to other groups who don't do shyt for us.

We only keep 7% in our community and that's why we're losing.

You want black people to have more money? Make it your number one goal to buy black exclusively if possible.

Last edited:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning

:russ:

I see n#ggas rockin $200 Jordans but n#ggas aint got no money.

I see n#ggas wearing $500 weave but n#ggas aint got no money.

I see n#ggas blowning money on weed, drinks and strippers but n#ggas aint got no money.

I see n#ggas going to concerts, clubs and plays but n#ggas aint got no money.

I see statistics showing blacks spending billions and billions each year on material items but n#ggas aint got no money.

Peace

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I see n#ggas blowning money on weed, drinks and strippers but n#ggas aint got no money.

I see statistics showing blacks spending billions and billions each year on material items but n#ggas aint got no money.

Peace
i see you not addressing some of the points mentioned :francis:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ive been following the project here and there and these are the answer ive seen him give in interviews/videos when some of these question are brought up

1) The school is going to need public funding for everything to pay staff, to upgrade buildings etc so people should expect this fund raising to never stop

2) see # 1

3) he hasn't discussed budget but he did talk about the subject of him being accused of taking the money and runnning, his answer was that all the money raised for the school is in a separate saving account , he said stealin funds like that is a federal offense that he is well aware off

4) he doesn't want the money to come from the "white man" , say he has received offers from african "kings" to build the school in there nations.

5)didn't specify what bank he had the money raised so far in

:patrice: that about has much details has he has given

Interesting...

I don't think he has any intentions of running with the money. The only real danger here seems to be that he running a perpetual charity that never does anything, so he's wasting the time and efforts of his followers.

On the bright side, just talking about this has made me realize I could give some loot to a reputable cause instead of bytching about one that isn't. :ehh:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Naw black people definitely got money. We got 1.2 trillion collectively. The problem is we give 93% of our money to other races. Clothes, houses, cars, food, utilities, even our bank accounts are all with other races. We buy our cars from non black dealerships, we get our loans from non black financial institutions, and we have our investments with non black institutions. The majority of our money goes to other groups who don't do shyt for us.

We only keep 7% in our community and that's why we're losing.

You want black people to have more money? Make it your number one goal to buy black exclusively if possible.

:ohhh:

:snoop:

:camby:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

Peace

Yeah....cause niccas shouldnt be buying material items for their own enjoyment; what these niccas need to be doing is giving Dr. Umar all their money so HE can use THEIR money to buy himself nice clothes, fancy cars, vacations, and other assorted luxuries his heart desires 'cause he damn sure aint gunna build no fukkin school with their money.

You ask Umar and his groupies about curriculum outlines, budget plans, operation costs plan b's etc and y'all start sounding like Tommy Strong from Martin when he's asked where he works "ummm...er rumm...uh...what had happened was"

Black people have given this nicca a lot of money. Why cant he shift gears, form and execute a more manageable goal, and use the money to start a school on a much smaller scale? He could then use the results to show he's capable of operating and maintaining a school, which would theoretically inspire confidence to give him more money. At this point, what good reason has he supplied that giving him money isnt a waste?

Fact that people like you want to try to guilt and blackmail blacks to give him money thru insulting us, in absence of substantive plans and outlines, confirms he's a no-account prosperity pimp shyster like Creflo dollar, who is trying to leverage the pain felt in black communities for his own personal gain.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside

Peace

if you think these things cost money, then your a genius and i commend you for your brilliance.

The people who indulge in Jordans and Weave and Weed and Drinks, more than likely have bad credit and/or are in debt. Also those are the LAST muthafukkas who will be even AWARE that Dr. UMAR'S SCHOOL EVEN EXIST!!!

Dr. Umar raising 300,000 in itself has been a fukking miracle. Because he's a fringe revolutionary in a niche market. He's not rubbing shoulders with the black elite. I've been to his lectures personally. It's everyday people in there that just want guidance, direction and something to believe in. Everyday people with day jobs and kids and bills. nikkas have no money.

If you look at his youtube numbers, it's not like he's this big National Activist. He's a fringe Activist, so 300,000 is ALOT for a nikka who at most gets about 80,000 views GLOBALLY.

I'm not even gonna break down the "material item's" aspect of black life cause most ya'll nikkas too dumb to get whats going on. And has been going on since the 70's-80's as far as that is concerned.

I keep seeing this more and more, ya'll buy into this white propaganda. Blacks by and large have Stockholm Syndrome and are NO DIFFERENT from North Koreans. Ya'll EAT THIS shyt UP. Then ya'll spout it back at true revolutionaries and nikkas who want to change shyt like it's the gospel. The psuedo intelligent black nikkas are worse than the little Chief Keef nikkas.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Breh, the statistics is out there. We don't keep our money in our own community. It's a known fact and its why every race can setup shop in the hood and continually mistreat us. Then take all of the money they make, go to their communities where they buy shyt from their own people and reinvest back in themselves.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah....cause niccas shouldnt be buying material items for their own enjoyment; what these niccas need to be doing is giving Dr. Umar all their money so HE can use THEIR money to buy himself nice clothes, fancy cars, vacations, and assorted luxuries his heart desires 'cause he damn sure aint gunna build no fukkin school with their money.

You ask Umar and his groupies about curriculum outlines, budget plans, operation costs plan b's etc and y'all start sounding like Tommy Strong from Martin when he's asked where he works "ummm...er rumm...uh...what had happened was"

Black people have given this nicca a lot of money. Why cant he shift gears, form and execute a more manageable goal, and use the money to start a school on a much smaller scale? He could then use the results to show he's capable of operating and maintaining a school, which would theoretically inspire confidence to give him more money. At this point, what good reason has he supplied that giving him money isnt a waste?

Fact that people like you want to try to guilt and blackmail blacks to give him money thru insulting us, in absence of substantive plans and outlines, confirms he's a no-account prosperity pimp like Creflo dollar, who is trying to leverage the pain felt in black communities for his own personal gain.

He's talking about priorities breh, stop being demonic.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree about the Jordan's (I don't have a pair and glad I missed the wave honestly :manny:)

But Jermaine Shoemake aka Dr. Umar Johnson isn't a real Dr. He never mentions where he earned his PhD, has insufficient business planning and foresight and goals that are constantly changing. I guarantee I could spend 4 months developing a more comprehensive plan and sub-plan with a committee, better and more clearly defined objectives and deliverable goals, and a forecast based on time and money generated. And it's not even my passion. This is supposed to be his "passion", his calling in life, his great journey, and it's executed so poorly.

He has no credible partners. He is supposedly a Dr., how come he couldn't find any credible partners to support him? :usure:

Honestly, I feel that breh is the reincarnation of so many "false prophets" for the black community. Talking about putting money where their mouth is, yet he didn't put the time and energy to even go and get the DEGREE he is claiming to have. We shouldn't blindly trust the first person offering us salvation because he sounds good.

TBH (and this is further than just replying to your point), he uses the same church cadence and scare tactics to fund whatever his misguided agenda is. I watched the video, he makes good points, but why isn't his business plan available? Why doesn't he have an interactive website (cost roughly 2000 MAX)? If he is so esteemed, why hasn't he launched a successful media campaign to get this idea into the mainstream? Why hasn't he written a book to promote to raise funds?

He wants us to blindly trust him and any questions from an informed and educated place are scoffed at....you know who else we are expected to blindly trust without getting clear answers to questions:

Politicians
Police Officers
Church Leaders
CEOs

You know who answer questions without ridicule despite their "personal" beliefs:

Educators

Which one is Dr. Umar?

@midwesthiphop didn't you say Umar actually has a PhD?
2KK9D.png

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"If" :mjlol:

Anyone with sense knows this isn't on the up and up. I have yet to see a .pdf of any model, financial numbers, plans, curriculum, organizational chart, etc. Building a school requires much, much more than a bank account full of money.

I don't see how Asians, Arabs, Jews, etc,etc,etc can put together a business plan, a business model, get the paperwork together needed and get the funds but WE CAn't do that. Some simple shyt like "Provide ALL The financials and info you need on a reputable site so people can fund it."

What the fukk is so hard about that. I was a supporter of dude for a good while. Agree with a ton of what he says but he moves like another fukking sheisty pastor.

We need to come together. Half of us like "Listen to Umar and throw him your money he's our savior" and the other half like "Yo where is the info and something tangible for us to all get behind and support and make happen?"

"c00n, you don't have to see it just believe in Umar shyt you waste money doing A,B,C just give it to him"

"You know he been running this school thing for like 5 years right? Different locations, countries and $ amount goals?"

"c00n"

And we still stuck right here. SMFH