Whats gone' happen if Dr.' Umar Johnson doesn't deliver on his school?(Update: stripper scandal smh)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I know what you mean, I'm in tech.
And so many good brothers didn't really grow up with their father.... a real person eventually figures it out unless your mother and aunts have influenced you so much that you Need to follow a man.

Ntm, if someone doesn't have tangible things to show, then I can't take them seriously. Like the youtube blogtalkers

Even then many dudes had crappy fathers in their life, and that weakness was passed down. I really belief there are two types of people in this world, Alphas and Beta. Everyone can't be an Alpha so we have to stop selling them dreams, however even if you are not meant to be a CEO or Boss or whatever Cooperation is key, and the issue we have is Blacks lack cooperation ability. You have JB dissing Farrakhan and his March in Oct, you have Hotep dudes on Sa Neter TV dissing random irrelevant debaters, you have dudes on this site dissing Biracial people who want to see black empowerment, etc. We preach Group Economics then two seconds later further divide ourselves, because the other dude is gay,biracial,short,muslim,atheist,bald, etc. We dont know what the hell we want to do and all this lecturing and stuff is just scared people trying to prolong the time before they meet their untimely demise to the current system they are under. Think about it, you had Elijah Muhammad and Garvey telling blacks what to do over 60 yrs ago, we still do nothing, we are on Hidden Colors 4 and still folks aren't doing anything, like Sharazard Ali said one time "is it going to be when Hidden Colors 15 comes out before Black folks take action?". I understand many people are in stages where they are building themselves so they can then build infrastructure, as I consider myself to be in the same thing, but even then folks refuse to Sacrifice their vices . When ever a white person kills a black all of black America is on social networks talking about we need unity blah blah blah, and a month later they are back on their dumb ish. Hell I tell dudes I went to college with they can buy property right now for little to nothing, and have a home for less than their rent, and dudes will be like "hell yea bruh good looking out" then 4-5 months later still not make moves. I`m at a point now where I've grown tiered of all this stuff, and now I`m like eff being pro black because its a lot of blacks that dont need nor deserve to be saved, its time we have a Mental Evolution, and form a new Class so to speak that is self sufficient and has a code.

/rant

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yea, I mean I dont see him lying about anything, but the way he talks online It's amazing he would hide his identify, I`m like what do you have to hide? He has never claimed anything like Umar has, but when you talk as un cut as he does, IDK why you want to hide, it makes you look sort of weird imo. It's like Malcolm talking that talk but hiding his identity, kinda takes away from your talking points of being un afraid to take on the system yet wanting to hide your identify.

People can get on him for his anonymous persona, but I salute him making this event happen:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
People can get on him for his anonymous persona, but I salute him making this event happen:

While it is a nice event as the focus will be Economics, in all Honesty I dont see anything being discussed that you couldn't see in 7am or in any of the many Claude Anderson lectures he has already had. Unless dudes are going to be plugging folks with Suppliers and Loan Officers , it is essentially more of the same. Blacks love hearing lectures and discussions as they dont cost you anything and you can't fail, it is taking action that folks are lacking on. I hope the event is a success, but it may just end up being more intellectual masturbation. I've said before, I give cats like JB and Tariq props on putting economics first and all that other stuff to the side because that should be the one thing ALL blacks agree on. Once we get the economics down then we can have all the silly debates and crap dudes want to have.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
thankfully in right clicked saved the whole page.

I'M TIRED OF THE DUDES TARIQ COSIGNS GETTING EXPOSED :damn:

First Tommy
now Dr Umar

Jason black is next
Jason is smart to stay in the dark.

He's also smart to make things about white supremacy and not about him.

So many of us fall for the temptation of ego. And I think that's at the heart of Umar's problem. It's all about Umar and not about the school.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1. He charges $100 fees just to chat with him online.

2. He insults other Black men using derogatory remarks about their skin color ("Crispy").

3. He posts shows from his McMansion but can't be seen out in the world trying to build with Black people in tangible ways. He hasn't organized the community in any way.

4. He promotes a "macking" ideology that denigrates and devalues Black women and contributes to the destruction of the Black family.

5. He got destroyed by Pearl Jr. in a debate and tries to hide and cover up the videos of it when other people upload them instead of admitting he was wrong.

6. He promotes pseudoscience and conspiracy theories instead of practical knowledge and real education.

7. Too scared to debate Black intellectuals or White people in large, public forums.

All of these things are features of hustlers. Malcolm never engaged in this kind of behavior.
First of Malcolm wouldn't fukk with a white liberal loving fakkit like you. No offense but it's weird you would even say his name.

1. You can talk to him twice a week for free. And if you chose to pay for a special, it's not like it's forced.

2. You don't understand why he said crispy and it wasn't because the self hating c00n tommy, is dark. It's not like Tariq is even close to light himself.

3. Why cares where he does his show? Would you rather him post from the studio of ur white jew liberal buddies or something? He literally organized the Baltimore townhall recently. Plus he's done other building. .... are you upset because he isn't public with all he does. And even if he didn't do all that shyt , he produces independent black media, something that people said should be done more anyway. He says he's not a militant, activists , or leader.... so why r u on his dikk about what he's doing?

4. He doesn't do the mack shyt anymore. He never encouraged pimping, hitting, or disrespect towards women anyway..... so what's the issue? Only fakkits like u and feminist are still crying about that shyt.

5. Lol, losing a debate means your fake?:deadmanny: Talk about grabbing straws.

6. He actually does promote real education. And what's real to you anyway? The only shyt you fiND real is material from sources like msnbc. And you consider black history that isn't white washed or mainstream to be conspiracy. Also, how is group economics not practical?

7. White people? Really? A person doesn't have to be as in love with white people as you to be legit.

And who cares if he's a hustler. ... an entertainer and movie maker can't get money now:heh:?

You sound like a bytch. I proved the question you asked with actual legal receipts and documents and quotes. You should are making shyt up about any black guy that isn't down with your white liberal ideology.

Malcolm warned us about people like you in a long ass speech. :camby:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
While it is a nice event as the focus will be Economics, in all Honesty I dont see anything being discussed that you couldn't see in 7am or in any of the many Claude Anderson lectures he has already had. Unless dudes are going to be plugging folks with Suppliers and Loan Officers , it is essentially more of the same. Blacks love hearing lectures and discussions as they dont cost you anything and you can't fail, it is taking action that folks are lacking on. I hope the event is a success, but it may just end up being more intellectual masturbation. I've said before, I give cats like JB and Tariq props on putting economics first and all that other stuff to the side because that should be the one thing ALL blacks agree on. Once we get the economics down then we can have all the silly debates and crap dudes want to have.
Where do u live?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
thankfully in right clicked saved the whole page.

I'M TIRED OF THE DUDES TARIQ COSIGNS GETTING EXPOSED :damn:

First Tommy
now Dr Umar

Jason black is next

Tariq never cosigned Tommy. He just never talked shyt about him until he went in

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So you gonna sit up here and say Tariq never shouted out Tommy or said my boyou tommy?

I've never heard him shout him out. I've heard someone trying to drag Tariq into calling Tommy out before he eventually did and he said "Tommy is cool, I ain't gonna say nothing bad about him."

But as always, if you have receipts post em up :manny: