Whats gone' happen if Dr.' Umar Johnson doesn't deliver on his school?(Update: stripper scandal smh)

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I don't understand why he would say he's celibate when he really isn't tho. :patrice:

He set himself up for this.

He was so sloppy.

If you doing dirt leave no proof.

Never talk specifics on phone or text message, be subtle, treat it like a drug deal and the person wearing is a wire. Set those ground rules right off the bat.

:camby: @ text message. Everything should be face-to-face.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:rudy:

This is who y'all got y'all faith in calling us c00ns because we said we need to vet him further before we hop on the train and just fund whatever he says?

Keep funding his Midnight escapes with these birds.........fukking buffooons the whole lot of em.
Them nikkas scattered like roaches when the lights come on. I ain't blindly following nobody. All people ask for was a game plan before they donate money. In return they got labelled as c00ns smh

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

• conscioustripperA few days after I made this information public, Umar Johnson threatened me (Yes, I have receipts) to stop releasing, factual, information about him, and remain silent about our brief relationship.

His consensus was that no one would believe me because I was nothing but a stripper. He would paint me as a scorned lover, and told me I would be placing myself in danger and that absolutely no one would believe me, because he's "Dr" Umar Johnson.

Fully aware that many people would fall for his narrative and attack me, preferring to side with him, I courageously decided to take the risk and proceed with the task of exposing Umar Johnson. Given the level of harm and deception this man practices amongst our people, from his misogynist behavior towards our women to him using the movement to build a reputation for himself and profit financially off of it in any way that he can. I felt that I had no choice but to sacrifice my privacy, my time, my safety, and my character, all in an effort to save our children, the vulnerable, well intentioned, adults and parents who Umar Johnson is deceiving. Many, many people don't see through Umar Johnson's deception, because he has mastered the art of it, and is using it on the weakest of our people. Umar Johnson is, in fact, a fraud.
    #BlackUnity#queen#conscious#knowthyself#knowledge#lecture#khymringgold#drumarjohnson#stripper#speaker#blacklove#activist#whitesupremacy #consciouscommunity#community#movement#tariq#umarjohnson#blackwomen#feministmovement#feminist#drumarifatunde#education#school#hotep#unapologeticllyafrikan

All deleted. Hmmm.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Dr.Umar Johnson,
Prime Minister of Mental Health & Mis-Education for Black Children Worldwide
WTF!!! You nikkas are so gullible. That nikka's title alone should have been enough to tip you off that he's an egotistical con man. Some nikkas don't want to do the heavy lifting of changing themselves in order to help change theit circumstances, so they run into the arms of a crook. Wow.
This Umar nikka is on some bullshyt because he's damaging the morale of the sincere people that believe he's going to walk his talk.

It's funny that you nikkas can easily see through a clown like Creflo Dollar but can't see that Umar nikka is running the same game -- except he's pimping black pride.

Last edited:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Well I guess I'm just a c00n ass nikka then. :francis: I need to update my coli.com banner to c00n of the year.

You don't need a degree to lead a movement..... (Malcolm x, assata shakur)...

But you need a Degree to call yourself a doctor.... unless you want to be a ball player or rapper.

Dr. Claud Anderson
Dr. B Watkins
Dr. Amos Wilson
Dr. Ben Carson :troll:

Dr. fraciess wrissling

^ These are doctors.

And at the end of the day......... people aren't going to blindly throw their money at something, especially something that isn't self gratifying. It would have taken Min Effort to have a real plan and backup plan for the funds.
Talk that shyt.