Whats gone' happen if Dr.' Umar Johnson doesn't deliver on his school?(Update: stripper scandal smh)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I just hope he gets the school by the end of 2016 or else nikkas gonna be looking at him real funny. He been talking about this school for years, and to keep it 100 no one knows for sure what he's doing with the money so something better materialize soon.

aint gonna be no school lets be real lol

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
aint gonna be no school lets be real lol

I was watching this video last night. He brought up some great points about how Umar should approach getting the money for this school. I think most logical people probably agree with his view to a certain degree in that he needs people around him that can organize the funds and the business aspects so that it will attract investors. Another great point he made is that Umar should handle this project properly now so that they can't come up with some abstract reason to shut the school down or take it away once it's up and running. Dotting the I's and crossing the T's as they say.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't support bashing Umar (unless he doesn't build the fukking school)....

But

This was actually pretty interesting. I'm feeling it:ehh:
http://madamenoire.com/541613/the-conscious-stripper-explains-why-she-exposed-dr-umar-johnson/

That speech includes condemning Black women fortheir sexual behaviors and for wearing unnatural hair. The unmarried father of two children by two women also regularly lectures about theimportance of Black marriage and abstinence. He was most recently a guest host on The Roland Martin Show in May, and he revealed to the listening audience that he is celibate.

:deadrose:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
CB: What do you say to people who calls you an agent provocateur?

KR: It is foolishness. And it is something that he has programmed them to think. He said the samething on
the Roland Martin Show. It was a show about relationships, the phone lines got messed up, and he told the
audience that it was the FBI. So when he keeps telling people the FBI is after them, they will start to believe
that lie. Umar has never been a threat to anybody. All he is doing is promoting his events.
:mjlol::deadrose:

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
White folk, Arab folk, and Asian folk wouldn't just give money away to a person who expresses an "idea" without that person having some sort of business plan behind the idea. So when I hear blacks telling other blacks that are questioning Dr. Umar Johnson on the business aspect with, "you're agents", I just bow my head in shame.

The Madamnoire article (as much as I don't like Madamnoire) does illuminate some points that I previously expressed.

Here are my questions/concerns that must be addressed:

1. $5M is for the school, what about the basic expenses of the school? How is that going to be addressed?
  2. How are the instructors going to be paid?
  3. School activities cost money as such as basic supplies, where is the money for that?
  4. How will the school generate money?

I don't even know the basics for this school, just what he wants to do which isn't helpful.