Whats gone' happen if Dr.' Umar Johnson doesn't deliver on his school?(Update: stripper scandal smh)

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I hope you Christians/Israelites ain't fukking with this dude. nikka calling on bout 10 different GODs and some female goddess diety. He gone lead yall straight to hell

@ 9:30 min mark

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
WTF!!! You nikkas are so gullible. That nikka's title alone should have been enough to tip you off that he's an egotistical con man. Some nikkas don't want to do the heavy lifting of changing themselves in order to help change theit circumstances, so they run into the arms of a crook. Wow.
This Umar nikka is on some bullshyt because he's damaging the morale of the sincere people that believe he's going to walk his talk.

It's funny that you nikkas can easily see through a clown like Creflo Dollar but can't see that Umar nikka is running the same game -- except he's pimping black pride.

nikka called himself "the prime minister"
:deadmanny:

^^^ He's doing the same thing he's criticizing the church for doing lol.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:ohhh: I wonder if that's the reason Jason Black goes unseen, because he doesn't want to get exposed.

Yea, I mean I dont see him lying about anything, but the way he talks online It's amazing he would hide his identify, I`m like what do you have to hide? He has never claimed anything like Umar has, but when you talk as un cut as he does, IDK why you want to hide, it makes you look sort of weird imo. It's like Malcolm talking that talk but hiding his identity, kinda takes away from your talking points of being un afraid to take on the system yet wanting to hide your identify.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I was done with that phony Jason Black when i invested some time listening to one of his radio broadcast posted on here via youtube and heard him verbally berate almost all his callers. he had the nerve to tell one caller that he had tried to get a business arrangement with hair distributors in India to open a business here in the states to compete with indian owned shops on a level playing field. i said to myself what kind of self empowerment dude would want to continue this global mental paralysis of black women gluing and sewing the cropped off natural hair of women of Asian countries onto their scalps and walk around like they're cute.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As another poster already said ya'll don't require these business plans over any other businesses that you patron. And your priority is to destroy anyone willing to wake you up out of your own doom. Ya'll don't want freedom.

He isn't selling results, and his qualifications are shaky. Thus a business plan is mandatory. If he built a smaller school and it produced graduation classes of successful young black men, selling us to expand the scope of his vision would be easy. We've gotten none of that.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I was done with that phony Jason Black when i invested some time listening to one of his radio broadcast posted on here via youtube and heard him verbally berate almost all his callers. he had the nerve to tell one caller that he had tried to get a business arrangement with hair distributors in India to open a business here in the states to compete with indian owned shops on a level playing field. i said to myself what kind of self empowerment dude would want to continue this global mental paralysis of black women gluing and sewing the cropped off natural hair of women of Asian countries onto their scalps and walk around like they're cute.

Lol, lot of his callers are janky though, but dudes like Tariq will hurry up and get those types off the phone, while Jason will entertain them just so he can try to "go in" on them, but it usually isn't funny and comes off as stooping down to their levels. I typically dont care to listen to his opinions on social issues, just tune even every so often when it comes to tops about recent events. His show is very hard to listen to, and he has a weird following of people who pretty much jump on anyone who doesn't really agree with him, or at least thats what I see when I look at the comments on his youtube videos. The fact he hides his identify makes me take a lot of his sayings with a grain of salt.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol, lot of his callers are janky though, but dudes like Tariq will hurry up and get those types off the phone, while Jason will entertain them just so he can try to "go in" on them, but it usually isn't funny and comes off as stooping down to their levels. I typically dont care to listen to his opinions on social issues, just tune even every so often when it comes to tops about recent events. His show is very hard to listen to, and he has a weird following of people who pretty much jump on anyone who doesn't really agree with him, or at least thats what I see when I look at the comments on his youtube videos. The fact he hides his identify makes me take a lot of his sayings with a grain of salt.
He sounds weird.... like a country fakkit. That's difficult to take seriously.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He sounds weird.... like a country fakkit. That's difficult to take seriously.

At the end of the day though, I`m Grown and already know I need to build, and I`m "educated" and work in corporate America, so I already know the logistics and economic side of things, so when I listen to all these Youtube personalities its really as background noise, or when I`m driving/doing cardio in the gym. That said I do understand there are many blacks who come from aint sh*T families and have dusty friends, so literally they have NOBODY to look to for an example of what moves to make, so I understand how those types get galvanized by Umars, Tariqs, Jason Blacks, hotep dudes from Sa Neter tv, etc. Like you have dudes that will call in JB and be like "Hey what should I major in in College", and JB will be like "IT" and I`m like :mjlol:, as that is means nothing, and setting people up for failure (If you are in the Tech arena you will know what I mean). Right now in my life I`m at the stage where I`m more interested in meeting the plugs and suppliers to eventually become the supplier opposed to learning what to go to college for how what kind of business should I open. So I dont knock any of these dudes as there are people at different stages in their life, and at the end of these days they were "awakened" by these guys youtube videos, what I dont like is grown MEN looking to these folks as Messiahs who can do no wrong. I look at Umar Johnson as my Peer and Colleague, not as my Leader, we are both grown men and there is nothing he is doing that I can't do greater which is why I can never hold him nor any man on this earth higher than me.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day though, I`m Grown and already know I need to build, and I`m "educated" and work in corporate America, so I already know the logistics and economic side of things, so when I listen to all these Youtube personalities its really as background noise, or when I`m driving/doing cardio in the gym. That said I do understand there are many blacks who come from aint sh*T families and have dusty friends, so literally they have NOBODY to look to for an example of what moves to make, so I understand how those types get galvanized by Umars, Tariqs, Jason Blacks, hotep dudes from Sa Neter tv, etc. Like you have dudes that will call in JB and be like "Hey what should I major in in College", and JB will be like "IT" and I`m like :mjlol:, as that is means nothing, and setting people up for failure (If you are in the Tech arena you will know what I mean). Right now in my life I`m at the stage where I`m more interested in meeting the plugs and suppliers to eventually become the supplier opposed to learning what to go to college for how what kind of business should I open. So I dont knock any of these dudes as there are people at different stages in their life, and at the end of these days they were "awakened" by these guys youtube videos, what I dont like is grown MEN looking to these folks as Messiahs who can do no wrong. I look at Umar Johnson as my Peer and Colleague, not as my Leader, we are both grown men and there is nothing he is doing that I can't do greater which is why I can never hold him nor any man on this earth higher than me.
I know what you mean, I'm in tech.
And so many good brothers didn't really grow up with their father.... a real person eventually figures it out unless your mother and aunts have influenced you so much that you Need to follow a man.

Ntm, if someone doesn't have tangible things to show, then I can't take them seriously. Like the youtube blogtalkers

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"You've been Making this claim for over a year, yet provide no proof."

U asked me this about something else, I showed u a source. Now it's your turn.

1. He charges $100 fees just to chat with him online.

2. He insults other Black men using derogatory remarks about their skin color ("Crispy").

3. He posts shows from his McMansion but can't be seen out in the world trying to build with Black people in tangible ways. He hasn't organized the community in any way.

4. He promotes a "macking" ideology that denigrates and devalues Black women and contributes to the destruction of the Black family.

5. He got destroyed by Pearl Jr. in a debate and tries to hide and cover up the videos of it when other people upload them instead of admitting he was wrong.

6. He promotes pseudoscience and conspiracy theories instead of practical knowledge and real education.

7. Too scared to debate Black intellectuals or White people in large, public forums.

All of these things are features of hustlers. Malcolm never engaged in this kind of behavior.