What’s going on with Will Smith brehs?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
hes had blockbuster hits. what movies were of his were universally acclaimed? bad boys, men in black and enemy of the state? thats about it. his movies have been average as fukk his whole career

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
After Earth and I Robot were Will goat performances.
tenor.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That Netflix joint was straight. Watched it on Christmas with the family and we all thought it was aight.

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Will ain't been the same since Uncle Phil died. RIP

How do you put the Carmelo salute image. I'm new here

Dominoes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Will just give us that Taharqa movie and we'll be good.

Ignorant racist supremacists and c00n critics will have an issue, but the culture needs this

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
And thats why Jamie Foxx is out here killing shyt CONSISTENTLY.

Keep sleeping on Jamie if you want to...he's the next Samuel L Jackson if he wants to be.

:comeon:

I love Jamie but...

He ain’t did shyt since Django

Annie was dope
He was the best thing in that overrated baby driver bullshyt

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Let's examine that breh:

Bad Boys was no critical darling. Independence Day wasn't a critical darling. It was a big hit movie. Men in Black was a critical darling and a hit so point there. Enemy of the State was also fondly received. Then you get Wild Wild West, which was a bomb all the way around. Ali got a tepid response critically. Men in Black 2 got shytted on. Bad Boys 2 was a hit but also got shytted on but was a hit, I Robot got a tepid response critically ( I love it tho)Hitch got a tepid response but also made a ton of money.

Pursuit of Hapyness obviously did its thing, I Am Legend a good response and made a lot of money in the process, Hancock got shytted on, seven pounds got shytted on, and the best thing people said about men in black 3 was, "at least it isn't men in black 2" and then we've got suicide squad, collateral beauty, focus, and concussion. From a critical standpoint, Will's been hit or miss since his career started. But since they always did huge box office and were crowd pleasers, shyt really didn't matter. He's never been that dude critically, even if his performances are rarely knocked.

if he only got into Matrix lol

Will i think has been chasing deeper projects over the last 15 years