What’s going on with Will Smith brehs?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nothing permanently bad is going to happen to Will Smith. He’s worth too much internationally for this ONE incident to be the end of his career.

I will say however that he’s the ONLY Black man in the history of Hollywood who could “get away” with something like this and only have to deal with some mad comedians and some pearl clutching white people

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will Smith the actor on screen isn’t the same Will Smith in public. Is Will smacking directors on set because he has to do another take?

What are you talking about :gucci:

Let's leave this interaction here, we have different views and that's cool, have a nice day :handshake:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What are you talking about :gucci:

Let's leave this interaction here, we have different views and that's cool, have a nice day :handshake:
You don’t get it? It’s simple shyt. People are different in public, private, and in a professional setting. Yes, there’s a connection because it’s the same person, but people don’t act the same way at work as opposed to home life. It’s like when people say, “that guy’s an a$$hole douche, but I respect his hustle.” There’s a separation.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Will probably gonna get more villain roles after this. Don't think i ever seen him in one, but would be interesting.