What’s going on with Will Smith brehs?

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
Funny I just realized this, Will Smith is married to a Black women but probably has the most interracial relationships on screen than any other Black actor I know.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
jason_mitchell.jpg

MV5BNDg4OTczODE5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjgwMjA0Mg@@._V1_UY317_CR32,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Who's the 2nd guy? He was great in kicks

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
MBJ
Kaluuya
Donald Glover
Lakeith Stanfield
Zac Efron
Chris Pine
Andrew Garfield
Joseph Gordon Levitt
James McAvoy
Dane Dehaan
Margot Robbie
Jennifer Lawrence
Gal Gadot
John Boyega
Oscar Isaac
John Boyega
Domhnall Gleeson
Adam Driver

There’s probably more :yeshrug:

It’s not a super drastic overhaul, and veteran actors are still good. But Hollywood is currently going through a transition period.

Every one of them can walk down the street anonymous. Perhaps besides J-Law and "hey! the kid from third rock from the sun!!"

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Every one of them can walk down the street anonymous.
Not these people. They'd get recognized instantly.
Zac Efron
Chris Pine
Andrew Garfield
Joseph Gordon Levitt
James McAvoy
Margot Robbie
Jennifer Lawrence
Gal Gadot
John Boyega
Oscar Isaac
John Boyega
Adam Driver

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Sorry I had to dig this up but where does Will Smith go from here movie wise? He's getting a ton of backlash and people, mostly whites, seemingly not wanting to f*ck with him and Jada after this. Will the masses f*ck with his movies going forward? Does Hollywood(producers, directors, fellow stars) have problem with him after he upstaged their precious Oscar night? What's the fallout going to be from this career wise :jbhmm:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Sorry I had to dig this up but where does Will Smith go from here movie wise? He's getting a ton of backlash and people, mostly whites, seemingly not wanting to f*ck with him and Jada after this. Will the masses f*ck with his movies going forward? Does Hollywood(producers, directors, fellow stars) have problem with him after he upstaged their precious Oscar night? What's the fallout going to be from this career wise :jbhmm:

. He wont get the mel gibson treatment but he gonna have to chill for a lil bit I feel like

The masses 100 percent gonna fukk with his movies still. If i am legend 2 dropped tomorrow every one gonna go see it

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He co-produces some of the projects he appears in, including the one he just got an Oscar for.
He can finance his own projects moving forward. He's not an actor waiting hat in hand for a studio to cast him in a movie.