What y'all think of J.Cole's future wife?

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
10 years before marriage :ohhh:

Most women give you the :camby: if you ain't putting that work in by the end of year 2.

In a world where a man doing well can lose half or more of his shyt, would be a dream to find

a girl who would be ok with at least a 5 year wait. :salute: hopefully they make it, cause fukk this

engaged by month 8 stuff.

She is easy enough on the eyes, btw.

Me and my girlfriend been together for 9 years but that's highschool, college, and grad school...im tryna get the ring before her graduation in May.

:blessed:

Giselle

Daps
He def. cheats on her. I know someone who he's f*cked plus he admits it in his songs.

Opinion: He will not marry her, they will eventually break up. Imo, she's staying with him now for financial security.
He won't even say if he has a gf or not b/c he doesn't want to make any of his others angry. He used to atleast admit that he has a gf. I remember in his interviews he used to talk about how other rappers "get on" and then leave their gf's who were there from the beginning, he doesn't want to be one of them. That's one of the reasons why he still with her, even though he cheats on her all of the time with those "la hoes" who he was talking about in his songs. Sometimes I think that he's embarassed of the way that she looks. She also used to support him finacially I think and let him stay with her sometimes before he was famous. I think he feels like he owes her or something.

Last edited:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
went to St Johns with both, seen her around and knew some of her friends but not her. She's cute, one you can take home to the folks. Seems down, cuz they were together then, but i don't know her personally so :yeshrug: seems loyal/down to me :yeshrug: All that really matters anyway...

This nikka a legit celeb so I'm almost certain he boning other chicks unless he SUPER loyal and I don't know many men in his situation that could either. I mean you got legit 9-10's thats true fans and are willing to do whatever WITHOUT him having to spend bread. Hell, I'm faithful but I'd have trouble with that one lol...

If she like it, I love it...always nice to see cats do well...and I love BLACK LOVE so win for him and her...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Fact: He def. cheats on her. I know someone who he's f*cked plus he admits it in his songs.

Opinion: He will not marry her, they will eventually break up. Imo, she's staying with him now for the money.
He won't even say if he has a gf or not b/c he doesn't want to make any of his others angry. He used to atleast admit that he has a gf. I remember in his interviews he used to talk about how other rappers "get on" and then leave their gf's who were there from the beginning, he doesn't want to be one of them. That's one of the reasons why he still with her, even though he cheats on her all of the time with those "la hoes" who he was talking about in his songs. Sometimes I think that he's embarassed of the way that she looks. She also used to support him finacially I think and let him stay with her sometimes before he was famous. I think he feels like he owes her or something.

Welp, I just got my daily gossip :pachaha:

Giselle

Daps
went to St Johns with both, seen her around and knew some of her friends but not her. She's cute, one you can take home to the folks. Seems down, cuz they were together then, but i don't know her personally so :yeshrug: seems loyal/down to me :yeshrug: All that really matters anyway...

This nikka a legit celeb so I'm almost certain he boning other chicks unless he SUPER loyal and I don't know many men in his situation that could either. I mean you got legit 9-10's thats true fans and are willing to do whatever WITHOUT him having to spend bread. Hell, I'm faithful but I'd have trouble with that one lol...

If she like it, I love it...always nice to see cats do well...and I love BLACK LOVE so win for him and her...

It's not a win for either of them imo. I also don't like how you called their relationship black love after you just admitted that you think he's a cheater. Just because a couple is black doesn't mean that they're an example of black love. Black love examples are supposed to be positive ex. the obamas

Last edited: