What WWE match pissed you off the most

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Orton/Cena from Summerslam 07. Barely remember it these days but I was sick of Cena by this point. Not only did he not lose but if I remember right the match was awful.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
@ the bolded because that shyt single handedly stopped my aunt from having PPV parties back then,

it was tradition to order every PPV back then and the whole fam watch, My aunt threw up her hands and said fukk it after the because Triple H was on a burial world tour. that was the end of that lol
Prime example of “Am I fukking going over?!?” having worldwide implications :mjlol:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ the bolded because that shyt single handedly stopped my aunt from having PPV parties back then,

it was tradition to order every PPV back then and the whole fam watch, My aunt threw up her hands and said fukk it after the because Triple H was on a burial world tour. that was the end of that lol

It was absolutely no different to Flair's NWA run in the 80s. Your aunt should know this.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs

When I posted over 30 years of WWF/E pissing me off that whole reign had me

:martin: just pissing me off then the turn on Orton and hot potato of the WHC :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Starrcade Hogan vs Sting jumps out immediately. Real pissed with that one.

Yelling at WWE/Vince for a Bischoff/Hogan decision honestly works for me.

I mean I’m not biased or anything like that

:whoa:

but

Starrcade 97’s finish was the kinda bad that I’m in full support of blaming promoters who didn’t have anything to do with it.

Like f*ck Vince, Heyman, Verne Gagne, Dana White. .. hell Dixie Carter too.

All that build up, all they had to do was stick the damn landing, Sting fights from underneath for a few mins sells on the run for about 5 mins then is on offense for 2-3 mins. Clean finish. Go home.

Then again with hindsight being 20/20 it shouldn’t be as aggravating as it still is.

this is the same company that had a roster flooded with future hall of famers in 1998 and they had a for sale sign on their door less than 3 years later.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
out of matches I actually watched live, it's easy:

bray/seth hiac
kofi/brock

wasn't following at the time of hhh/booker or it would be there

there's one yall ain't listing tho:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn’t really mad Sting lost at Mania to HHH. He was booked strong as hell that whole feud and match for that matter. That match made HHH look weak.

What pissed me off was Sting losing to Rollins in the title match at NOC later in the year. His reward for doing the job at Mania should’ve been a title run. Especially since Seth first title run was stale anyway.

Far as the thread, not so much a particular match, moreso the fact Mr Perfect never won the WWF, WCW nor NWA world title :unimpressed:

But yea far as actual matches, the one in OP take the cake for now. Besides that, the fact Sasha lost her feud to Charlotte in 2016 when Sasha was clearly superior in every way. That pissed me off more than the Brock/Kofi shyt actually. :unimpressed:

Sasha would get her title on Raw just to drop it 2-3 weeks later to Charlotte. That happened like 3 PPVs in a row :gucci:

Yeah, the whole Sting run was a wet fart since when it came to actual matches, he basically just put over HHH (in a situation where he definitely didn't need it), and Rollins (who didn't benefit in any way, since he was booked terribly). Came off as old school vindictive "WCW was always beneath us" booking.

And that Charlotte reign of terror was absolutely awful. It was like they were trying to have a Rock/Austin or Rock/HHH situation, but were trying to recreate it solely by looking at the WWF Title history page on Wikipedia, with no other context. shyt was trash, and they weren't even well booked Ls for Banks.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Main Event of Summerslam 2010 where instead of Cena turning heel on WWE to lead Nexus, they had him go Super Cena and toss the last two Nexus members into the InCenarator within 30 seconds.

hqdefault.jpg

:unimpressed:

This is one of the greatest moments in WWE history. K-Fed is undefeated against Cena and avoided the InCenarator. He's a hall of famer based on that alone.