What WWE match pissed you off the most

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
How Kofi and Big E’s title reigns ended still doesn’t sit right with me. They snatch them titles off them in disrespectful fashion.

That's one of the few times I tuned in to RAW or SmackDown after WrestleMania 35, just to see Kofi face Brock. I knew he wasn't going to win, but I was expecting a competitive match where Brock sells for Kofi and makes him look like a million bucks. Instead, Kofi gets dropped on his stomach and loses the title in ten seconds. Not even Braun Strowman got that kind of treatment. :hhh:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
The Charlotte/Asuka match in March 2019. It was a match that went a long way in making me not want to watch WWE anymore. I've been checked out for four years now and while I've definitely kept up with certain things, matches like this remind me of why I had to step away.

When Charlotte won, I was legitimately heated. I thought about not watching the rest of SmackDown just because of that. It was one of the most unnecessary things the WWE has ever done, and it was a cheap way to justify Charlotte being in the main event when we all wanted to see Becky versus Ronda one-on-one. That's a moment we're never going to get again (Becky and Ronda are a lot colder in 2023).

Instead of.....I don't know, having Charlotte challenge Asuka at WrestleMania? Do a rematch from the year before and promote that as a double women's main event alongside Becky/Ronda? They go with this, and it didn't make the WrestleMania match any more special or meaningful. Asuka ended up getting eliminated from the pre-show battle royal. :francis:
I forgot all about that one. Charlotte stay fukking over Asuka

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
BOY, where do I even start.

— Fatal 4 Way Match for the WWE Title @ WM 2000. Not only should this have been a 1 on 1 for the Title between The Rock and Haitch for the title, then having Haitch go over was some egregious bullshyt. Especially if he was just gonna drop the shyt like 4 weeks later. Which leads me to…

— Austin/Rock II, WM x7. The Rock going out on his back 3 straight Mania Main Events in a row had me sick to my stomach. Not only would the story flowed better had he retained that night (yeah yeah, he had filming to do. It still would’ve made more since with the story of Austin’s desperation and feeling like he needed an insurance policy to win), the turn would’ve been that much more visceral.

— ALL OF TRIPLE H’S REIGN OF TERROR. We all talk about the Booker T match, and rightfully so. That shyt should never have happened. But the reign as a whole was some bullshyt, filled with Kliq circle jerking and shyt matches & builds to stroke his ego. The Steiner matches, the matches with Nash, insisting he be the one to beat Goldberg, the matches with Kane & RVD were all examples of him ether not putting on ANY kind of good match/program, or using much more popular acts to try and boost his own status to the fans. I had to look at the numbers for this shyt. From the night he got handed the title in September 02, until he got beat by [REDACTED] in March 04, he was champion for 15.5 of 18 months. There was NO REASON FOR IT. NONE.

KingTxo

Where Truth Comes To Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Triple h vs Brock at mania. Before suplex city brock was feuding with Hunter and having Triple go over brock made no sense to me.

Triple H Vs Booker at mania:scust:....... Nuff said

Triple H vs RVD in 03 or 04. Van dam was over as fukk and i legit though he would win due to his popularity. Stopped watching raw for a few weeks after he lost.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Nexus at its height when Wade Barrett went against Cena and Cena killed the whole thing. That was the beginning of the end for me with WWE on the regular.

Cena burying Shemus when he was first getting started.

Hogan beating Savage Mania V that shyt could have went a whole other year or at least until SummerSlam.