Daps
Reppin
Neptune
hqdefault.jpg

:unimpressed:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Every match during HHHs reign of terror pissed me off.

Sting vs HHH was legit a WTF moment
I wasn’t really mad Sting lost at Mania to HHH. He was booked strong as hell that whole feud and match for that matter. That match made HHH look weak.

What pissed me off was Sting losing to Rollins in the title match at NOC later in the year. His reward for doing the job at Mania should’ve been a title run. Especially since Seth first title run was stale anyway.

Far as the thread, not so much a particular match, moreso the fact Mr Perfect never won the WWF, WCW nor NWA world title :unimpressed:

But yea far as actual matches, the one in OP take the cake for now. Besides that, the fact Sasha lost her feud to Charlotte in 2016 when Sasha was clearly superior in every way. That pissed me off more than the Brock/Kofi shyt actually. :unimpressed:

Sasha would get her title on Raw just to drop it 2-3 weeks later to Charlotte. That happened like 3 PPVs in a row :gucci:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
For personal reasons, Probably Jericho beating Rock & Austin in the same night for the title. Don’t get me wrong it made all the sense in the world.

But I was 10 and it was the first PPV I ever ordered so I was like :mad:after that shyt
That shyt made 0 sense breh :gucci:

How did that make all the sense in the world? :dwillhuh:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Sting/Trips :francis:

As a hardbody WCW mark, the match was despicable because of the commentary. You can tell Vince was on the horn and in his feelings. Like the dude shytted on everything that made WCW great and doubted Sting's GOATship. Plus, the match was a steroided turd from the random fukkery all the way down to Trips going over.

shyt damn near killed the WWE for me out of every godawful match I have seen during the time.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That shyt made 0 sense breh :gucci:

How did that make all the sense in the world? :dwillhuh:
All of the other 3 guys were already made. Making them the first ever undisputed champion wouldn't have done anything for them.

They tried to make & elevate Jericho here. He had never even been a world champion before and no I don't count that bum ass WCW title reign in 01. It just didn't click, Could say it was booking I just don't think he was ready here. I think if this had been 03 Jericho he would have hit it out the park. Plus it was December and HHH was coming back the next month and they needed to have a top heel/program ready for him at WM.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Just the fact that they can let Brock have competitive matches anytime he feels like it. But, Kofi had to job on SD Jones time. :pacspit:

Charlotte taking Asuka's streak. All that build in Asuka and she couldn't get Charlotte the first time they met. Seriously! Charlotte beating Trish at Summerslam. All these other old ass legends get to come in and beat prime people all the time. They steadily boosted Charlotte past Trish's record. And Trish couldn't get one Goldberg like nah bytch, I'm the Goat win?

Sting losing to HHH at Mania - that whole angle was booked like trash.

Hogan beating Yoko for the World Title - I remember being a kid and thinking that is some ol bullshyt.

Becky walking in and taking the belt from Bianca. I ain't really fukked with Becky since and she was my favorite of the WWE Horsewomen.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I was in the arena for Summerslam 05 and was really hype for Edge and Matt to finally fight and then was all :why: when it ended in a 10 minute TKO
Actually this post made me realize my pick for this thread was HBK vs Hoegan at SummerSlam 05. Once I saw Hoegan kicked out the SCM then start Hulking up I just walked away and didn’t watch wrestling again till HBK vs Flair WM24 damn near 3 years later :hhh:

Match was trash and then the streak is broken by a guy who didn't need it :snoop:

Announcers were giving away that was the night the streak would be broken the whole match :gucci: