What WWE match pissed you off the most

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I absolutely loved that HHH run from 02 to 05, from the awkward beginning where he had absolutely no heat even coming out with Flair to the beginning of Evolution, the fried hair, the random trunks/boots/pants, the Harley Racist mustache....I loved all of it. Especially after that horrid face run. The HHH/Booker T match never bothered me much, I guess because I never saw it in the moment. HHH being a racist scumbag was just another box to check for that character so it was like, "whatever."

I can't think of an actual match that pissed me off. Storylines bother me more than anything else. Closest thing would be the Kofi match because of how egregious and unnecessary it was. I don't think Brock was even squashing people regularly at that point. Just took a shyt on the entire feel good moment.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Brock Lesnar vs John Cena Extreme Rules 2012! Fukc this fukcing match! Brock should have killed Cena straight up. But Cena Wins, Lol...

Cena basically slipped on a banana peel and won that match. It was a glorified, drawn put squash. Then Brock went on to really squash him a couple of years later.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cena basically slipped on a banana peel and won that match. It was a glorified, drawn put squash. Then Brock went on to really squash him a couple of years later.
The booking of it was ok, since Cena kayfabe had more in ring experience since Brock left it make sense he won the match
That match was crazy too

Hostile

All Star
Daps
The booking of it was ok, since Cena kayfabe had more in ring experience since Brock left it make sense he won the match
That match was crazy too
Cena literally won with one move after getting a severe beatdown for almost 20 minutes. That's not good booking. Then he came back the next day like everything was fine. Dude should've been out for a week or two.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The Charlotte/Asuka match in March 2019. It was a match that went a long way in making me not want to watch WWE anymore. I've been checked out for four years now and while I've definitely kept up with certain things, matches like this remind me of why I had to step away.

When Charlotte won, I was legitimately heated. I thought about not watching the rest of SmackDown just because of that. It was one of the most unnecessary things the WWE has ever done, and it was a cheap way to justify Charlotte being in the main event when we all wanted to see Becky versus Ronda one-on-one. That's a moment we're never going to get again (Becky and Ronda are a lot colder in 2023).

Instead of.....I don't know, having Charlotte challenge Asuka at WrestleMania? Do a rematch from the year before and promote that as a double women's main event alongside Becky/Ronda? They go with this, and it didn't make the WrestleMania match any more special or meaningful. Asuka ended up getting eliminated from the pre-show battle royal. :francis:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I mean HHH over Booker T made me not watch FOR A WHILE.

BOB BACKLUND beating Bret Hart had me absolutely livid as a kid, and was #1 until the above match

This fukkin guy :damn:

Yep if I'm rating this as a kid then Bob beating Bret is for sure #1. That had me legit :sadcam: - only funny part about is everyone at elementary school would start locking each other in the chicken wing and acting all crazy like bob.

I fell out of wrestling during the HHH/Booker T thing so my hate for that is more retroactive, but if I was watching that feud as it happened, with that finish, it would likely be up there.

But my #1 as both a kid then combined now as an adult looking back is def WM9 with Bret losing to Yoko only for Hogan to beat Yoko in seconds right after.
Bret does J.O.B. ,Hogan gets the title, and instead of dropping back to Bret at Summerslam, he ends up jobbing back to Yoko clean as a fukking whistle. Then leaves to WCW. fukking punk. :mjcry:

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
These guys got the WOAT chemistry of any Main Eventer A vs Main Eventer B feud I’ve ever seen :beli:
I paid full price for that shyt too and that was before I even had my first job and could’ve just streamed it online. I was checked out by the time backlash 09 came around

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I mean HHH over Booker T made me not watch FOR A WHILE.

BOB BACKLUND beating Bret Hart had me absolutely livid as a kid, and was #1 until the above match

This fukkin guy :damn:

NGL

Bob Backlund beating Bret Hart INFURIATED me as a kid

For one thing, I was like....WHO THE fukk IS BOB BACKLUND??!!!! :hhh:

Like...I was 10 years old, so if you weren't Hogan, Macho, Warrior, Taker...I mean SOMEONE along those lines, I was life GTFOH :camby: