What WWE match pissed you off the most

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The kofi Brock match is the last one I can think of. I had stopped watching after greatest Royal rumble 2018 because I was just sick of the same dumb shyt. I tuned into the fox sd debut due to the rock and overall hype. I expected kofi to lose or course but the way he lost :why: now at this pointI don’t get invested enough for them to be able to piss me off. I don’t watch the weekly shows and only check out the PLEs.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Triple H going over Orton at WrestleMania 25. Psycho Orton was some other OTHER shyt at the time, and he got derailed by a bullshyt Triple H Main Event style match where the wrong guy went over.

Matter of fact, Cena over Big Show and Edge also from WrestleMania 25. For the life of me, I didn't understand the point of having Edge lose world title and win another in one night, just lose it back to Cena at the first opportunity.

That show made me not watch for a good five or six years, now that I think about it. :mjlol:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Fatal 4 Way match at Wrestlemania 2000.

My parents let me invite my cousin and some friends from school to have a Wrestlemania watch party that year.

Show was entertaining enough for a couple 14-15 year olds...until the main event.

I don't think I've ever been as disappointed in a wrestling match, when Vince screwed Rocky and denied him his rightful Wrestlemania moment.

Not even Rocky beating up Stephanie afterwards could make up for that atrocity.

One of my friends never watched wrestling again after that night. Never bothered to host another party after that.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
CM Punk vs HHH at night of champions. I once had a long post about how that was the most egregious booking in company history

Triple H winning the 2016 Royal Rumble and making himself champion may be even worse than that.

The entire main event sequence from WM9 had me heated as a kid. I was a HUGE HitGOAT stan (still am) and was mad that he lost to Yokozuna. Then I get even more mad when Hogan came out and squashed him to win the title. Even as a kid, I never liked Hogan.

Edit - Everyone listing Triple H matches :mjlol: