What would you rate this broad out of 10?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I have yet to see a picture of 1, just 1, woman without makeup from Malta. Deflect til your heart pleases.

You've never been to Brazil, so here....this is just some Carnival queen chick has the same fukking bone structure as lima :russ:

Difference is she's a "midget", has a fat ass and isn't built like a 12 year old boy.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Does she cook?
Does she clean?
Does she have a career?
Does she have her own life?
Does she know how to leave me the fukk alone when I am watching the game?
Does she know how not to ask me questions about a game i am playing while i am playing the game?
What does she look like waking up with no make up?
Does her shyt stink?
How many cities has she lived in and why did she move their?
Does she know what YOLO means?
Is she smart enough for me to show her how to use torrents instead of wasting money on netflix?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Is she attractive? Sure. Is she seeing a Miranda Kerr or a Adriana Lima? Fukk no. You keep talking about azz this and that like Brazil ain't the plastic surgery capital. And do you see her nose? Ok.

Look, I'm not trying to say you can't have preferences because I like girls with meat on their bones but you actually sitting up here trying to say these VS models aren't world class beauties. There are very few women on the planet that look like them that's why they are objectively better even if there are girls that look as attractive, they are more common. It's easier to find a light skin, curly head, 5'2 girl with an azz.

she's straight. i dont know if its just me but all these broads are starting to look alike. like i said she's very attractive but i wouldnt go goo goo gaga over her. she looks very generic maybe its cuz im getting :flabbynsick: but looks just dont do it for me alone anymore. :ld:

EXACTLY! You can go to LA right now and find 10 different girls with that look within a 20 minute time span.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What the fukk is an unique dime? If you are a dime, you are a dime. Now all the other shyt about looking smutty, being humble, having a personality or good spirit and what not is based off the individual aside from looks.

I think @Elle Driver @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Coco Loco @ANewClassic @innocentdevil got the T/S girl beat.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Is she attractive? Sure. Is she seeing a Miranda Kerr or a Adriana Lima? Fukk no. You keep talking about azz this and that like Brazil ain't the plastic surgery capital. And do you see her nose? Ok.

Miranda Kerr? :russ: You like white bytches that are built like pre-pubescent boys, period. Just say you're white or **** and be done with it,

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Please, there are some incredibly beautiful women that are too short to be VS models that blow the doors off those broads.

The only reason Billionaires chase them is because they are highly visible, and the game is changing, those instagram models are getting flown around the world now.
Yep but they aren't being dated, just smashed so the game changed a little bit but not much. They are more groupies than ever thanks to instagram and twitter. They aren't elite models. Those get dated and wife.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Miranda Kerr? :russ: You like white bytches that are built like pre-pubescent boys, period. Just say you're white or **** and be done with it,

And you like cows that turn into whales after you put a kid in them.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I rate her pregnant.
23utz0x.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:

I like that too. She is not better looking than Adriana Lima, though.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Sure

Adriana+Lima+Shows+Off+Bikini+Body+a1Qupa8NRaul.jpg

And the "cow"

0,,37616708-EXH,00.jpg

What you just don't get is that neither are the baddest broads in Brazil.

Adriana has a better face. That photo also can't create the feeling you'd have seeing a 5'10'' brawd that looks like that in your face. Dawg. The second girl has a body I'd love to fukk on, more so than Adriana's, but Adriana's face is a harder to duplicate. Also, I never said they were the "baddest", that doesn't exist. There isn't a superlative such as "most beautiful", just a bunch of women who are in range of each other and based on preference, you might like one over the other... In this comparison, it is not close, however.