What would you rate this broad out of 10?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cot damn, you make some terrible arguments, so because I don't find VS models all that attractive that means I have to like booty models? Brown skin and curly hair is only ambiguous if you've never been to Brazil or Colombia, anyone that has been there knows exactly what I'm talking about. As for posting pictures, here's what Adriana looks like without makeup -

Adriana+Lima+Without+Makeup+Natural+Photo+2013+05.jpg

Adriana_Lima_Without_Makeup_06.jpg

There are women in Brazil more beautiful than that.

most dudes wouldnt even put in work to knock her down if they didnt know who she was

not impressed

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Most dudes = your fat Black friends who think whales who are on average 6-7s are "dimes"

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I do?

Dude, the Internet was made for objectifying women. You telling me you can't find a few pictures of girls, WITHOUT MAKEUP, that make those pictures look shameful?

Yeah, you do.

Who said anything about shameful, my nikka you argue like a woman. On some straight putting words in peoples mouth and then jumping to conclusions on what you think.I could post pictures of another Brazilian, but she's probably too dark for your tastes :stopitslime:

You have an opinion. Cool. Millions of other people would disagree, so much so that she is a millionaire strictly off of her looks.

And Rihanna is a millionaire off her music, big deal.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I have yet to see a picture of 1, just 1, woman without makeup from Malta. Deflect til your heart pleases.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
lima aint shyt compared to a lot of broads. get her :camby:
as far as the original jawn, i would crush her pelvis, and if she a cool brawd, would kick it with.