What would you rate this broad out of 10?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is she attractive? Sure. Is she seeing a Miranda Kerr or a Adriana Lima? Fukk no. You keep talking about azz this and that like Brazil ain't the plastic surgery capital. And do you see her nose? Ok.

Look, I'm not trying to say you can't have preferences because I like girls with meat on their bones but you actually sitting up here trying to say these VS models aren't world class beauties. There are very few women on the planet that look like them that's why they are objectively better even if there are girls that look as attractive, they are more common. It's easier to find a light skin, curly head, 5'2 girl with an azz.

EXACTLY! You can go to LA right now and find 10 different girls with that look within a 20 minute time span.

WTF is so special about this?

adriana-lima-post-baby-body-workout-05.jpg

Miranda-Kerr-photo-2013.jpg

Are you on drugs? :wtf:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree that her facial structure isn't very good, her face is way to long. That forehead isn't looking to good either.
Sorry but the chin and the forehead give her a low rating.
And like I said she got the lollipop thing going on.
You nikkas gotta be simping because she's light because I couldn't imagine how you think this chick is an 8 or up.
I know beauty is in the eye of the older but come the hell on. She looks no different from your run of the mill mixed chick.
I can say with 100 percent certainty I wouldn't give this chick the time of day.

super-computer-nerd.jpeg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Trust me, their height and bone structure is much more eye catching in person. They aren't like instagram models who can hide how butt ugly they are with angles, filters, and tons of makeup and weaves

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't normally put a number on Women but judging solely on the pics I'd say she's solid 9.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trust me, their height and bone structure is much more eye catching in person. They aren't like instagram models who can hide how butt ugly they are with angles, filters, and tons of makeup and weaves

The audacity to even bring this broad's name up.

miranda-kerr-in-the-new-victorias-secret-advertising-campaign-image-2-638921225.jpg

Shameful

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
No numbers needed...she's very attractive based on those pictures.

The perverse ironic cycle of this is that dudes in general complain about women having pumpkinheads but then keep planting pumpkin seeds.

Peace